Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My (native) French for your English or Spanish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My (native) French for your English or Spanish

Hello,

My name is élise, My mother tongue is French.i want to improve my english or Spanish. I learn Spanish and English at school but i would like to keep practising. In exchange i will help you in French. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested!

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

My name is élise, My mother tongue is French.i want to improve my english or Spanish. I learn Spanish and English at school but i would like to keep practising. In exchange i will help you in French. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested!

eliseOct 21, 2014 @ 11:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 778 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My (native) French for your English or Spanish
Post 1

Hi élise,

I am expert in English language and it would be nice to exchange the french language. Though, i speak french but i would like to attain fluency in the same thus let me know when it is convenient to chat :) Rgds, Aadish

Hi élise,

I am expert in English language and it would be nice to exchange the french language. Though, i speak french but i would like to attain fluency in the same thus let me know when it is convenient to chat :) Rgds, Aadish

Aadish J, Oct 21, 2014 @ 12:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My (native) French for your English or Spanish
Post 2

Hi Elise,

I grew up speaking both English and German and would love to help out. I just moved to Geneva in August and though I speak French (sort of) it's still quite limited, so you could definitely also teach me a thing or two - would be great! :)

Let me know if you'd like to meet for coffee/drinks some time,

Sara

Hi Elise,

I grew up speaking both English and German and would love to help out. I just moved to Geneva in August and though I speak French (sort of) it's still quite limited, so you could definitely also teach me a thing or two - would be great! :)

Let me know if you'd like to meet for coffee/drinks some time,

Sara

Sara K, Dec 21, 2014 @ 10:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 778 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form