Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My American English for French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My American English for French

I’m a native English speaker (American)  - and used to teach rhetoric.    I need to improve my French comprehension.  If you are a fluent French speaker  interested in meeting to exchange conversation, let me know.  

Rick

The text you are quoting:

I’m a native English speaker (American)  - and used to teach rhetoric.    I need to improve my French comprehension.  If you are a fluent French speaker  interested in meeting to exchange conversation, let me know.  

Rick

Rick HJul 4, 2012 @ 00:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 637 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My American English for French
Post 1

Rick

Jul 4, 12 00:13

Hello Rick,

I am a swiss lady with 2 backgrounds. I grew up in GVA (i did the school and the University here) I used to teach languages. I really need a language swap to get me in the habit of speking English and to improve my understanding.

If interested let me know on my Glocal inbox. Thanks,

Gabriella

Hello Rick,

I am a swiss lady with 2 backgrounds. I grew up in GVA (i did the school and the University here) I used to teach languages. I really need a language swap to get me in the habit of speking English and to improve my understanding.

If interested let me know on my Glocal inbox. Thanks,

Gabriella

Gabriella G, Jul 5, 2012 @ 02:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My American English for French
Post 2

That sounds good Gabriella.  I'm out of town right now but will be back next Wednesday.  We can set a time to meet after that.

That sounds good Gabriella.  I'm out of town right now but will be back next Wednesday.  We can set a time to meet after that.

Rick H, Jul 6, 2012 @ 11:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 637 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form