Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Cantonese/ English/ Mandarin for your French!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Cantonese/ English/ Mandarin for your French!

'm from Hong Kong. I'm currently having a French class twice a week in Geneva and mostly I revise French by myself at home.

Learning a new language is never easy, I would like to have your French to exchange my Cantonese/ English/ Mandarin to make the process of learning languages funnier and easier.

On top, if you are fond of Hong Kong or Chinese culture or life, I would love to have cultural exchange with you as well.

Ciao,Carmen

The text you are quoting:

'm from Hong Kong. I'm currently having a French class twice a week in Geneva and mostly I revise French by myself at home.

Learning a new language is never easy, I would like to have your French to exchange my Cantonese/ English/ Mandarin to make the process of learning languages funnier and easier.

On top, if you are fond of Hong Kong or Chinese culture or life, I would love to have cultural exchange with you as well.

Ciao,Carmen

Carmen LJun 7, 2012 @ 14:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 716 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My Cantonese/ English/ Mandarin for your French!
Post 1

hi Carmen ! I'm really love Chinese culture and would love to help you to improve your french !

Your English seems nice so I could practize it as well with you ! let me know if you're interested ! :)

hi Carmen ! I'm really love Chinese culture and would love to help you to improve your french !

Your English seems nice so I could practize it as well with you ! let me know if you're interested ! :)

Peter Andrew V, Jun 18, 2012 @ 22:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Peter! Thanks for your reply here!!

I would love to practice both French and English with you. How shall we start with then?

Hi Peter! Thanks for your reply here!!

I would love to practice both French and English with you. How shall we start with then?

Carmen L, Jun 20, 2012 @ 13:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey ! I'm willing to start ! :) please contact me when you've got time !

Hey ! I'm willing to start ! :) please contact me when you've got time !

Peter Andrew V, Jun 26, 2012 @ 11:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Carmen,

I would love to start a language exchange with you. I'm really interested in learning Mandarin. I will travel to Asia (Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore) later this year and look into relocation for next year. Therefore I would be keen on learning some first basics in Mandarin. I'm more than happy to meet with you deepending on your availability. I speak German, French and English fluently. 

Hi Carmen,

I would love to start a language exchange with you. I'm really interested in learning Mandarin. I will travel to Asia (Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore) later this year and look into relocation for next year. Therefore I would be keen on learning some first basics in Mandarin. I'm more than happy to meet with you deepending on your availability. I speak German, French and English fluently. 

Björn S, Jun 30, 2012 @ 17:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 716 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form