Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Chinese (Mandarin) or English for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Chinese (Mandarin) or English for your French

This sounds like a long shot but I am giving it a try.

I speak Mandarin Chinese as native language. I speak pretty decent English considering I have lived in the U.S. for many years. I would like to try the tandem language learning to practice my French. 

I understand French better than I can speak. I have some basic French skills and can get myself through in short conversations. Would love to practice more.

In return, I offer standard Mandarin (putonghua) and/or English (with an American accent). My schedule is pretty flexible. I can do it either in a casual setting or in a more formal learning environment.

Shoot me a message if you are interested. Thanks for reading!

The text you are quoting:

This sounds like a long shot but I am giving it a try.

I speak Mandarin Chinese as native language. I speak pretty decent English considering I have lived in the U.S. for many years. I would like to try the tandem language learning to practice my French. 

I understand French better than I can speak. I have some basic French skills and can get myself through in short conversations. Would love to practice more.

In return, I offer standard Mandarin (putonghua) and/or English (with an American accent). My schedule is pretty flexible. I can do it either in a casual setting or in a more formal learning environment.

Shoot me a message if you are interested. Thanks for reading!

Tony CMay 18, 2011 @ 14:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 709 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My Chinese (Mandarin) or English for your French
Post 1

oh, I am a guy, 27 years old, if that matters. Cool

oh, I am a guy, 27 years old, if that matters. Cool

Tony C, May 18, 2011 @ 14:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Tony,

I'm not native French but fairly good and happy to have conversations. Would also be keen to learn a bit or mandarin....

d.

Hi Tony,

I'm not native French but fairly good and happy to have conversations. Would also be keen to learn a bit or mandarin....

d.

Dominic A, May 19, 2011 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello, I am interested, I live in Geneva. I speak Frensh fluently and I would like to improve my english,

Thanks.

Said

Hello, I am interested, I live in Geneva. I speak Frensh fluently and I would like to improve my english,

Thanks.

Said

Said A, May 22, 2011 @ 11:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 709 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form