Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Chinese or Japanese for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Chinese or Japanese for your French

Hello guys Smile I was born in China and when I was a child,I moved to Japan,so I can speak the two languages. Now I'm living in Geneva,I hope there are someone who speaks french can help me.If you are interesting in Chinese or Japanese,then we can teach each otherTongue out

The text you are quoting:

Hello guys Smile I was born in China and when I was a child,I moved to Japan,so I can speak the two languages. Now I'm living in Geneva,I hope there are someone who speaks french can help me.If you are interesting in Chinese or Japanese,then we can teach each otherTongue out

Mika NFeb 22, 2011 @ 23:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 808 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My Chinese or Japanese for your French
Post 1

hi, Mika..

If you are still around and ready to exchange the language, then i am very intrested for my french to your japanese actually. Pls, let me know if it's ON. would be great...

hi, Mika..

If you are still around and ready to exchange the language, then i am very intrested for my french to your japanese actually. Pls, let me know if it's ON. would be great...

Anex, Mar 4, 2011 @ 08:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Mika !

I'm a native french speaker and trying to learn mandarin. I'm a beginner and I really feel I need to practise face to face. In exchange, I'd love to help you with your french, I used to teach a little bit of french when I was in the UK. Let me know if you are interested.

Camille

Hi Mika !

I'm a native french speaker and trying to learn mandarin. I'm a beginner and I really feel I need to practise face to face. In exchange, I'd love to help you with your french, I used to teach a little bit of french when I was in the UK. Let me know if you are interested.

Camille

Camille LAVAUD, Mar 12, 2011 @ 18:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi,

would love to exchange your Japanese for french, italian or english. Hit ,e up if you want.

Ciao

Hi,

would love to exchange your Japanese for french, italian or english. Hit ,e up if you want.

Ciao

Ludovica Gasparini, Mar 12, 2011 @ 21:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 808 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form