Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Czech/English for your Russian/French!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Czech/English for your Russian/French!

I would like to meet for a tandem meeting to improve my Russian or French. I'm not fluent in any of those two languages to be honest :o). . . Russian seems to be similar to my native language though :o) so it shouldn't be difficult to learn. And French? I finished my intensive course (level A2) this summer and would love to continue speaking and gets better!

Thanks!

Wish you a nice evening. .

Lucie

The text you are quoting:

I would like to meet for a tandem meeting to improve my Russian or French. I'm not fluent in any of those two languages to be honest :o). . . Russian seems to be similar to my native language though :o) so it shouldn't be difficult to learn. And French? I finished my intensive course (level A2) this summer and would love to continue speaking and gets better!

Thanks!

Wish you a nice evening. .

Lucie

Lucie PNov 12, 2015 @ 20:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 852 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My Czech/English for your Russian/French!
Post 1

Hi Lucie,

my girlfriend is Russian native speaker (Kiev), she needs to practice her English (she's B1, but she needs t ocorrect base mistakes), are you still in GVA an interested?
I can put both of you in contact...

Cheers

The text you are quoting:

Hi Lucie,

my girlfriend is Russian native speaker (Kiev), she needs to practice her English (she's B1, but she needs t ocorrect base mistakes), are you still in GVA an interested?
I can put both of you in contact...

Cheers

Breo L. Costa, Sep 23, 2016 @ 10:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 852 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form