Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English/French for your German

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English/French for your German

Hi everyone!

I've been living in Geneva for a few months now, but haven't met any German or German-speaking person yet. So I'm willing to exchange my French (native language) or English (C1 level) for a bit of German. I'm already almost fluent, but want to keep learning!

Available mostly weekends.

Looking forward to hearing back from anyone of you :)

Julie

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

I've been living in Geneva for a few months now, but haven't met any German or German-speaking person yet. So I'm willing to exchange my French (native language) or English (C1 level) for a bit of German. I'm already almost fluent, but want to keep learning!

Available mostly weekends.

Looking forward to hearing back from anyone of you :)

Julie

Julie BJan 5, 2018 @ 22:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1023 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My English/French for your German
Post 1

There's a French/German language exchange happening every wednesday on glocals - http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/98237.htm

I am a native german speaker from Austria, but barely speak french (working on it though), if that's okay for your exchange plans just message me directly ;)

The text you are quoting:

There's a French/German language exchange happening every wednesday on glocals - http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/98237.htm

I am a native german speaker from Austria, but barely speak french (working on it though), if that's okay for your exchange plans just message me directly ;)

Michael K, Jan 24, 2018 @ 17:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1023 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form