Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English/Swedish for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English/Swedish for your French

Hi,

I am in desperate need to kickstart my knowledge of the french language after a year here in Geneva with modest results. To me it would be great to do that through a language exchange, and I'm happy to swap my Swedish (First Language) or English (I'm quite fluent) for well-pronounced french. If interested please pm me! :)

Kind regards,

Johannes

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am in desperate need to kickstart my knowledge of the french language after a year here in Geneva with modest results. To me it would be great to do that through a language exchange, and I'm happy to swap my Swedish (First Language) or English (I'm quite fluent) for well-pronounced french. If interested please pm me! :)

Kind regards,

Johannes

Johannes BNov 25, 2015 @ 23:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1156 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My English/Swedish for your French
Post 1

Hi! I am from Paris and I live in Geneva. I would like to learn basics in Swedish. Please contact me if you're still interested in learning French. Stephanie

Hi! I am from Paris and I live in Geneva. I would like to learn basics in Swedish. Please contact me if you're still interested in learning French. Stephanie

Stephanie C, Jun 25, 2016 @ 19:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Johannes !

I want to improve and practice my English communication & writting skills, and would like to start an exchange with anyone who is English native and I can help in French.

Not only conversation and writting, but also conflict / mediation management, Nonviolent Communication, non-verbal communication if needed.

If you are interested and would like to improve your French, feel free to contact me!

Jean Rémi

Hi Johannes !

I want to improve and practice my English communication & writting skills, and would like to start an exchange with anyone who is English native and I can help in French.

Not only conversation and writting, but also conflict / mediation management, Nonviolent Communication, non-verbal communication if needed.

If you are interested and would like to improve your French, feel free to contact me!

Jean Rémi

jean remi m, Oct 6, 2016 @ 14:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Johannes,

Are you still looking for a french native speaker? If yes, I can help you to improve your french skills as I am a native french speaker.

Let me know!

A bientôt,

Jonathan from Geneva

Hi Johannes,

Are you still looking for a french native speaker? If yes, I can help you to improve your french skills as I am a native french speaker.

Let me know!

A bientôt,

Jonathan from Geneva

Jonathan J, Jan 30, 2017 @ 19:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1156 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form