Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English for your French

Hi, I am looking for someone to speak French with regularly (weekly) in Geneva. I have passed the DELF B2 exam last year (July) but have spoken French only on a superficial basis since or in group language exchanges. I am a native English speaker (Australian) and could also assist with the professional use of English or Australian slang!! Times could be flexible - perhaps 1-1.5 hrs on a weeknight. Look forward to hearing from you. Samantha

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I am looking for someone to speak French with regularly (weekly) in Geneva. I have passed the DELF B2 exam last year (July) but have spoken French only on a superficial basis since or in group language exchanges. I am a native English speaker (Australian) and could also assist with the professional use of English or Australian slang!! Times could be flexible - perhaps 1-1.5 hrs on a weeknight. Look forward to hearing from you. Samantha

Samantha BMar 26, 2012 @ 11:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 789 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My English for your French
Post 1

Hi Sam ! I’m a French native speaker who spent some months  inAustraliafew years ago. I’d love to help you to improve your French, whereas I would be able to practise English !!! I live in Yverdon but work in Geneva so I’m really flexible about the place we could meet… Please let me know whether you’re interested.

Peter

Hi Sam ! I’m a French native speaker who spent some months  inAustraliafew years ago. I’d love to help you to improve your French, whereas I would be able to practise English !!! I live in Yverdon but work in Geneva so I’m really flexible about the place we could meet… Please let me know whether you’re interested.

Peter

Peter Andrew V, Mar 28, 2012 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Peter, sounds good, I will PM you to organise something perhaps one weeknight straight after work.  Samantha

Hi Peter, sounds good, I will PM you to organise something perhaps one weeknight straight after work.  Samantha

Samantha B, Mar 28, 2012 @ 12:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Sam,

I'm a Franch native and I'd also like to improve my communication skills. I live in Gland and work in Carouge. Maye it's possible to do lunch once a week?

Let me know if you're interested.

Have a nice day.

Laurence

Hi Sam,

I'm a Franch native and I'd also like to improve my communication skills. I live in Gland and work in Carouge. Maye it's possible to do lunch once a week?

Let me know if you're interested.

Have a nice day.

Laurence

Laurence G, Mar 30, 2012 @ 13:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Laurence,

Thanks for your reply. I will PM you.

bonne journée

Samantha

Hi Laurence,

Thanks for your reply. I will PM you.

bonne journée

Samantha

Samantha B, Mar 30, 2012 @ 13:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Mar 26, 12 11:27

Hi Samantha,

Just saw your ad. I am a native French speaker working in Geneva and living in France. I would like to improve my English in exchange for my French. If you are interesting i am free every lunch time from 12h30 to 14h00 and after 5 p.m. for an hour. 

Marion.

Hi Samantha,

Just saw your ad. I am a native French speaker working in Geneva and living in France. I would like to improve my English in exchange for my French. If you are interesting i am free every lunch time from 12h30 to 14h00 and after 5 p.m. for an hour. 

Marion.

Marion C, Apr 1, 2012 @ 14:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hello Billie and Marion

Thanks for responding to my post.

I have PM'd you to see about times which may suit you.

Bonne soirée

Samantha

Hello Billie and Marion

Thanks for responding to my post.

I have PM'd you to see about times which may suit you.

Bonne soirée

Samantha

Samantha B, Apr 1, 2012 @ 18:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Samantha!

I am a French teacher working in Lausanne and Geneva. I would be keen to exchange my French with your English. My level is B2 and I usually teach the A2/B1 levels!

Let me know if you have some availability left!

Michaël

Hi Samantha!

I am a French teacher working in Lausanne and Geneva. I would be keen to exchange my French with your English. My level is B2 and I usually teach the A2/B1 levels!

Let me know if you have some availability left!

Michaël

Michael M, Apr 2, 2012 @ 22:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 789 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form