Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English for your French

Hi all,

Looking for a native French speaker willing to meet for conversational practice one a week in Geneva for the next few months, in exchange for practicing their English. Some kind of background in politics/social science, or alternatively literature/culture, would be great as I would love to focus on these kinds of areas.

I'm an Australian native speaker with a Oxford degree and a love of language, so if you want to progress your English from B2 to C1, or even C1 to C2, I think I could really help. I also have a lot of experience tutoring beginners though if that's more your level!

Looking foward to meeting you.

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

Looking for a native French speaker willing to meet for conversational practice one a week in Geneva for the next few months, in exchange for practicing their English. Some kind of background in politics/social science, or alternatively literature/culture, would be great as I would love to focus on these kinds of areas.

I'm an Australian native speaker with a Oxford degree and a love of language, so if you want to progress your English from B2 to C1, or even C1 to C2, I think I could really help. I also have a lot of experience tutoring beginners though if that's more your level!

Looking foward to meeting you.

Thomas CJan 14, 2015 @ 07:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 684 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My English for your French
Post 1

my french for your english

why not

my french for your english

why not

olivia z, Jan 14, 2015 @ 10:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

If anybody else is in Lausanne that would like to exchange French for English!!! Im also looking for a tandem partner.

If anybody else is in Lausanne that would like to exchange French for English!!! Im also looking for a tandem partner.

Roisin O'Mahony, Jan 14, 2015 @ 16:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Sent you a message Olivia! If there is anybody else out there I would certainly still be interested, looking to do more than one session a week.

Sent you a message Olivia! If there is anybody else out there I would certainly still be interested, looking to do more than one session a week.

Thomas C, Jan 16, 2015 @ 20:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Thomas,

If you are still looking for conversational practice, i' m also interested in finding a tandem partner for practicing my spoken english, and can offer you my native french in exchange.

The best for me will be to meet after work on Tuesday or Thursday, aroud 6 pm. I live in Carouge area, but i'm flexible and can easily move to other places as i ride bicycle.

Regards,

Hi Thomas,

If you are still looking for conversational practice, i' m also interested in finding a tandem partner for practicing my spoken english, and can offer you my native french in exchange.

The best for me will be to meet after work on Tuesday or Thursday, aroud 6 pm. I live in Carouge area, but i'm flexible and can easily move to other places as i ride bicycle.

Regards,

Alberto_81, Jan 25, 2015 @ 10:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 684 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form