Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English for your French

Hi,

I am a native English speaker and beginner in French looking for a tandem partner. I don't know much French yet, but am eager to improve with anyone who has the patience for me:) And I'd be happy to help with English of course. If interested, please message me. Thanks.

Elizabeth

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am a native English speaker and beginner in French looking for a tandem partner. I don't know much French yet, but am eager to improve with anyone who has the patience for me:) And I'd be happy to help with English of course. If interested, please message me. Thanks.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth RJun 10, 2010 @ 13:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 813 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My English for your French
Post 1

Hi Elizabeth,

My name is Jean-Louis and I would like to do a tandem English-French. French is my first language and I would be very happy to help you.

I live in Geneva and work in Lausanne. And you?

Best,

Jean-Louis

Hi Elizabeth,

My name is Jean-Louis and I would like to do a tandem English-French. French is my first language and I would be very happy to help you.

I live in Geneva and work in Lausanne. And you?

Best,

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis B, Jun 11, 2010 @ 16:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Jean-Louis, 

Sounds good. Smile I live and work in La Roche sur Foron, but I take classes in Annemasse twice a week and come to Geneva often. My schedule is kind of strange. I usually have weekends off though and then every other week is pretty flexible. What's your week like?  Thanks. 

Elizabeth   

Hi Jean-Louis, 

Sounds good. Smile I live and work in La Roche sur Foron, but I take classes in Annemasse twice a week and come to Geneva often. My schedule is kind of strange. I usually have weekends off though and then every other week is pretty flexible. What's your week like?  Thanks. 

Elizabeth   

Elizabeth R, Jun 12, 2010 @ 20:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi,

I am working at home on Wed and Fridays so we can meet these days the more easily. The other days I work in Lausanne. What about meeting this Wednesday? Or suggest me another day please

Cheers,

Jean-Louis

Hi,

I am working at home on Wed and Fridays so we can meet these days the more easily. The other days I work in Lausanne. What about meeting this Wednesday? Or suggest me another day please

Cheers,

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis B, Jun 14, 2010 @ 16:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Bonjour,

Tommorow I cannot meet, but Friday would work if you are still available. Did you have a time or place in mind?

Elizabeth

Bonjour,

Tommorow I cannot meet, but Friday would work if you are still available. Did you have a time or place in mind?

Elizabeth

Elizabeth R, Jun 15, 2010 @ 16:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 813 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form