Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English for your German

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English for your German

I am a beginner in German and would like someone to practice my language skills with. In return I have perfect English language and also fluent in italian if you are interested. I currently live in Witkon but am moving to Affoltern on 1st May but I am quite flexible.

Please message me so we can start talking! :)

The text you are quoting:

I am a beginner in German and would like someone to practice my language skills with. In return I have perfect English language and also fluent in italian if you are interested. I currently live in Witkon but am moving to Affoltern on 1st May but I am quite flexible.

Please message me so we can start talking! :)

Paula GauciMar 26, 2012 @ 11:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 576 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My English for your German
Post 1

There is a German Conversations group (30 people on average, thus every week you can talk to someone else if wanted) at Stall 6 (Gesnerallee, next to Reithalle, opposite of El-Lokal) every wednesday from around 18:30 till 20:30. You might want to join that as there are a lot of people there around then. Send a message or reply here if you want more details.

There is a German Conversations group (30 people on average, thus every week you can talk to someone else if wanted) at Stall 6 (Gesnerallee, next to Reithalle, opposite of El-Lokal) every wednesday from around 18:30 till 20:30. You might want to join that as there are a lot of people there around then. Send a message or reply here if you want more details.

Jeroen M, Apr 2, 2012 @ 19:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Jeroen, thanks for the info. So do I just pop over or do I have to let someone know I am attending? Also I am a beginner so I won't be taking much at first, does this matter? Tomorrow it is on right?

Hello Jeroen, thanks for the info. So do I just pop over or do I have to let someone know I am attending? Also I am a beginner so I won't be taking much at first, does this matter? Tomorrow it is on right?

Paula Gauci, Apr 3, 2012 @ 09:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Yes, every Wednesday @ Stall 6, generally using the couches at the back. In summer time, thus in a few weeks, it will be nicely outside. There will be a paper sign with German Conversation on one side and a fox-alike picture on the other placed on the table so it is easily recognized.

Being a beginner is fine, there are several folks who just started out too, some are fresh to the country and never spoke a non-english language before. Listening to people speak and taking in the vocabulary is the best way to learn a language, though you need to grasp a wee bit of a language of course to be able to make connections. There will be a couple of advanced german speakers and also even Swiss folks and native German speakers so that if a word is difficult to find somebody is bound to know what it is.

Yes, every Wednesday @ Stall 6, generally using the couches at the back. In summer time, thus in a few weeks, it will be nicely outside. There will be a paper sign with German Conversation on one side and a fox-alike picture on the other placed on the table so it is easily recognized.

Being a beginner is fine, there are several folks who just started out too, some are fresh to the country and never spoke a non-english language before. Listening to people speak and taking in the vocabulary is the best way to learn a language, though you need to grasp a wee bit of a language of course to be able to make connections. There will be a couple of advanced german speakers and also even Swiss folks and native German speakers so that if a word is difficult to find somebody is bound to know what it is.

Jeroen M, Apr 3, 2012 @ 09:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Perfect Paula!! That is a great deal! How we should proceed?

Perfect Paula!! That is a great deal! How we should proceed?

Walter Frezza, Apr 3, 2012 @ 17:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 576 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form