Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English for your Portuguese

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English for your Portuguese

Hi,

I'm 24, Irish, living in Geneva for over year. I'm learning Portuguese so as to communicate better with my Brazilian girlfriend's family and for work reasons. In return for you help with Portuguese I'm more than happy to help in any way with your English - written or spoken.

Let me know if your interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm 24, Irish, living in Geneva for over year. I'm learning Portuguese so as to communicate better with my Brazilian girlfriend's family and for work reasons. In return for you help with Portuguese I'm more than happy to help in any way with your English - written or spoken.

Let me know if your interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

jlawlorApr 21, 2010 @ 18:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 801 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My English for your Portuguese
Post 1

hello,
I am a journalist and teacher, I can help you with the teaching of portuguese. also seek ways to learn english, we can arrange a meeting and talk a little about it. sorry for my English, as you can see, I am an illiterate in their language, lol.
write to me and we mark. hug
[email protected]

The text you are quoting:

hello,
I am a journalist and teacher, I can help you with the teaching of portuguese. also seek ways to learn english, we can arrange a meeting and talk a little about it. sorry for my English, as you can see, I am an illiterate in their language, lol.
write to me and we mark. hug
[email protected]

HENRIQUE POLIDORO, Oct 26, 2010 @ 16:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 801 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form