Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 973 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My English for your Portuguese or French
Post 1
 Hello Nancy,

I'm a brazilian girl then my mother tong is portuguese and I live here in Geneva about 5 years now and I speak French also. I really need improve my english, I need speak in english with someone because I'm forgetting it.

I'll let you my phone number if you have some time to take a coffee ok, 076.546.87.42, my name is Michelle.

I'm free during the week after 6 pm and the weekend depends on.. we can see!

See you soon!
The text you are quoting:
 Hello Nancy,

I'm a brazilian girl then my mother tong is portuguese and I live here in Geneva about 5 years now and I speak French also. I really need improve my english, I need speak in english with someone because I'm forgetting it.

I'll let you my phone number if you have some time to take a coffee ok, 076.546.87.42, my name is Michelle.

I'm free during the week after 6 pm and the weekend depends on.. we can see!

See you soon!

MiBlondet, Oct 9, 2009 @ 00:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi Nancy,
I'm new on Glocals. I just got to Geneva 3 weeks ago. I'm a belgian girl but I  was living in Barcelona those 4 past years. I lived 10 months in L.A and learned English over there but it was 5 years ago and I need to refresh it a little bit...I'm 31 years old. I only be here for a couple of months. In January I'll get back home...I'm living in Plainpalais and look for a English/French exchange. We can meet once or more a week and have a coffee or something.
Let me know asap if you're interested cause time is flying by and I really need to practise my English.
Thanks in advance.
You can call me on my cell phone or give me yours: 0786.312531
Jenny
Hi Nancy,
I'm new on Glocals. I just got to Geneva 3 weeks ago. I'm a belgian girl but I  was living in Barcelona those 4 past years. I lived 10 months in L.A and learned English over there but it was 5 years ago and I need to refresh it a little bit...I'm 31 years old. I only be here for a couple of months. In January I'll get back home...I'm living in Plainpalais and look for a English/French exchange. We can meet once or more a week and have a coffee or something.
Let me know asap if you're interested cause time is flying by and I really need to practise my English.
Thanks in advance.
You can call me on my cell phone or give me yours: 0786.312531
Jenny
Jenny Brouet, Nov 2, 2009 @ 12:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello, Nancy.

I am a journalist and teacher. I'm in Genève three months ago. I'm trying to learn English and French. I believe I can help you with the Portuguese. we can make a coffee and talk some more about it, what do you think? sorry for my poor English, as you can see, I have much to learn. my email is [email protected]

Hello, Nancy.

I am a journalist and teacher. I'm in Genève three months ago. I'm trying to learn English and French. I believe I can help you with the Portuguese. we can make a coffee and talk some more about it, what do you think? sorry for my poor English, as you can see, I have much to learn. my email is [email protected]

HENRIQUE POLIDORO, Oct 26, 2010 @ 16:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 973 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form