Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English or French/Your Portuguese

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English or French/Your Portuguese
Hi,

I've been learning some Portuguese (Brazil) and would love some conversation practice and to learn about Brazil (or other Portuguese-speaking places). 

I'm a native English-speaker from New Zealand and also used to teach English as a foreign language. I also speak pretty good French (lived 2 years in France and 2 years in Geneva) if you'd like to practice French conversation.

Please send me a message if you're interested.

Cheers,

Fairlie

The text you are quoting:
Hi,

I've been learning some Portuguese (Brazil) and would love some conversation practice and to learn about Brazil (or other Portuguese-speaking places). 

I'm a native English-speaker from New Zealand and also used to teach English as a foreign language. I also speak pretty good French (lived 2 years in France and 2 years in Geneva) if you'd like to practice French conversation.

Please send me a message if you're interested.

Cheers,

Fairlie
fezzaMar 31, 2009 @ 13:06

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 981 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My English or French/Your Portuguese
Post 1
Hi Farlie,

Are you still interested to exchange? I'm brazilian and I need to improve my English as soon as possible!!

Actually, I'm teacher Portuguese in Geneva.

So, write me if you didn't find nobody yet.

Kinds regards,

Nina

Hi Farlie,

Are you still interested to exchange? I'm brazilian and I need to improve my English as soon as possible!!

Actually, I'm teacher Portuguese in Geneva.

So, write me if you didn't find nobody yet.

Kinds regards,

Nina

Nina, Jul 11, 2009 @ 12:11

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi Fairlie,

I`m English myself but have just arrived from Brazil, having been there for about 2 years, I`ve learnt quite a lot of portuguese, and would be happy to talk with you or share some info about Brazil.  I`m quite interested in keeping up with my Portuguese anyway.  What do you think?  I`m in Basel, but we could always talk over emails, meet up or talk over skype, whatever you like?

Cheers

Emily

Hi Fairlie,

I`m English myself but have just arrived from Brazil, having been there for about 2 years, I`ve learnt quite a lot of portuguese, and would be happy to talk with you or share some info about Brazil.  I`m quite interested in keeping up with my Portuguese anyway.  What do you think?  I`m in Basel, but we could always talk over emails, meet up or talk over skype, whatever you like?

Cheers

Emily
emily_leach, Jul 11, 2009 @ 14:01

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

hi, I am Brazilian, professor and journalist. I arrived in Geneva for three months. we can score some chats on skype so you can practice a little Portuguese. I need to learn English, then I believe it will be a good exchange.

[email protected]

hi, I am Brazilian, professor and journalist. I arrived in Geneva for three months. we can score some chats on skype so you can practice a little Portuguese. I need to learn English, then I believe it will be a good exchange.

[email protected]

HENRIQUE POLIDORO, Oct 26, 2010 @ 16:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 981 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form