Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English or French for Your German

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English or French for Your German

Hello! I am an English and French Teacher, new in Zurich and would like to learn German. If interested in exchanging lessons , let me know. Thank you

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I am an English and French Teacher, new in Zurich and would like to learn German. If interested in exchanging lessons , let me know. Thank you

Diala IOct 7, 2011 @ 22:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 764 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My English or French for Your German
Post 1

Hi, why don't you come to the German conversation evening next Tuesday. You may find some interested tandem partner :) See below for the details....http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/zurich/40206.htm

Personally, I would like to refresh my French, but I am afraid that my German is not perfect :(

Hi, why don't you come to the German conversation evening next Tuesday. You may find some interested tandem partner :) See below for the details....http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/zurich/40206.htm

Personally, I would like to refresh my French, but I am afraid that my German is not perfect :(

Prat D, Oct 8, 2011 @ 09:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My English or French for Your German
Post 2

Hi Prat ,

Thanks for the reply. I guess it is still early to join the German converstaions since I don't speak yet and I barely understand few things. I guess I will try to search for some classes.

Enjoy German :)

Hi Prat ,

Thanks for the reply. I guess it is still early to join the German converstaions since I don't speak yet and I barely understand few things. I guess I will try to search for some classes.

Enjoy German :)

Diala I, Oct 9, 2011 @ 23:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 764 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form