Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My English or German for your Dutch?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My English or German for your Dutch?

Hey, any native/fluent Dutch speakers in Geneva who happen to want to improve their English (unlikely, I know), or their German (just a little more likely perhaps)?? I'm German. Let me know...

The text you are quoting:

Hey, any native/fluent Dutch speakers in Geneva who happen to want to improve their English (unlikely, I know), or their German (just a little more likely perhaps)?? I'm German. Let me know...

Natalja DOct 19, 2011 @ 00:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 600 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My English or German for your Dutch?
Post 1

Hey Natalja,

What do you need exactly? I'm a native Dutchman, so I'm Dutch is obviously fluent, but I'm not sure it make a great grammer-teacher. Could help you with the basics though.

I myself would certainly appreciate a chance to brush up on my German, myself. Used to be fairly good at the language, but I haven't really spoken it for 9 years.

Hey Natalja,

What do you need exactly? I'm a native Dutchman, so I'm Dutch is obviously fluent, but I'm not sure it make a great grammer-teacher. Could help you with the basics though.

I myself would certainly appreciate a chance to brush up on my German, myself. Used to be fairly good at the language, but I haven't really spoken it for 9 years.

Christiaan W, Oct 19, 2011 @ 10:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My English or German for your Dutch?
Post 2

Thanks! I've had a couple of responses already now, to which I've said yes, but I will keep your info on file just in case the others don't work out.

Best wishes,

Natalja

Thanks! I've had a couple of responses already now, to which I've said yes, but I will keep your info on file just in case the others don't work out.

Best wishes,

Natalja

Natalja D, Oct 19, 2011 @ 14:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 600 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form