Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French--English--Chinese for your ITALIAN

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French--English--Chinese for your ITALIAN

Hello!!

I'm Chinese-Canadian and as the post says, I want to improve my Italian!

I want to improve my accent, so basically I want to read books in Italian, and you just need to correct my accent.... I will try to pick up INTERESTING books :-)

Ciao, see you!

The text you are quoting:

Hello!!

I'm Chinese-Canadian and as the post says, I want to improve my Italian!

I want to improve my accent, so basically I want to read books in Italian, and you just need to correct my accent.... I will try to pick up INTERESTING books :-)

Ciao, see you!

yue shiJan 13, 2011 @ 22:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 785 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My French--English--Chinese for your ITALIAN
Post 1

hey 

I can help you with your Italian because I'm good at it. Let me know if you are interested in.

Best

Saer  

hey 

I can help you with your Italian because I'm good at it. Let me know if you are interested in.

Best

Saer  

Saer S, Jan 13, 2011 @ 23:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

hello!

yes i am interested. I speak already intermediate italian, meaning that I can understand most of conversations in movies and in the daily life. Now I want to improve by reading more difficult books, and learning more `expressions'

Do you think you can help me for this?

Thanks!

hello!

yes i am interested. I speak already intermediate italian, meaning that I can understand most of conversations in movies and in the daily life. Now I want to improve by reading more difficult books, and learning more `expressions'

Do you think you can help me for this?

Thanks!

yue shi, Jan 14, 2011 @ 12:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

hello 

Its funny because I'm in your same situation but with english and would be nice to have some one who corrects me. By the way I lived for some thing like 7 years in Italy and speak Italian fluent so think I would be your man.

cheers 

hello 

Its funny because I'm in your same situation but with english and would be nice to have some one who corrects me. By the way I lived for some thing like 7 years in Italy and speak Italian fluent so think I would be your man.

cheers 

Saer S, Jan 14, 2011 @ 13:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

ciao il mio nome è stefano

ho visto che forse e probabilmente hai già trovato un partner per questo scambio di conversazioni

tuttavia se tu fossi interessata, fammi sapere. Il mio inglese è discretamente buono ma il mio francese deve decisamente migliorare

per quanto riguarda il cinese mi piacerebbe molto, ma temo che parta da zero

dunque ti lascio il mio indirizzo emal qualora tu fossi interessata e ovviamente in uno spirito di amicizia

stefano

[email protected]

ciao il mio nome è stefano

ho visto che forse e probabilmente hai già trovato un partner per questo scambio di conversazioni

tuttavia se tu fossi interessata, fammi sapere. Il mio inglese è discretamente buono ma il mio francese deve decisamente migliorare

per quanto riguarda il cinese mi piacerebbe molto, ma temo che parta da zero

dunque ti lascio il mio indirizzo emal qualora tu fossi interessata e ovviamente in uno spirito di amicizia

stefano

[email protected]

bomber-520, Jan 15, 2011 @ 14:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Ciao, sono Italiana, lavoro a Nyon da Gennaio per una societa' inglese e  non riesco a far pratica di francese...Ovviamente no probs con l'inglese, ma parecchi col francese!!! Di libri ne ho una montagna, vari autori, generi e stili!  Losanne non e' troppo lontana... fammi sapere se sei sempre interessata!

[email protected]

Ciao, sono Italiana, lavoro a Nyon da Gennaio per una societa' inglese e  non riesco a far pratica di francese...Ovviamente no probs con l'inglese, ma parecchi col francese!!! Di libri ne ho una montagna, vari autori, generi e stili!  Losanne non e' troppo lontana... fammi sapere se sei sempre interessata!

[email protected]

alessandra mancini, Feb 10, 2011 @ 21:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 785 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form