Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French (prof. translator) or my music for your painting the walls of a room

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French (prof. translator) or my music for your painting the walls of a room

Hi, I'm very bad at handiwork. I need someone's help to re-paint my son's room, which should be max 14 m2. The walls are now yellow and we would like them white (the paint is already available). My son, who will soon be 13, will help out.

In exchange: I can translate for you a document you would like to have in French (even, a sworn translation). Or, I can give you some ear training classes (solfège) - I am a conservatoire teacher.

Please live me a message here if you are interesting in my exchange proposal and I will contact you, many thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I'm very bad at handiwork. I need someone's help to re-paint my son's room, which should be max 14 m2. The walls are now yellow and we would like them white (the paint is already available). My son, who will soon be 13, will help out.

In exchange: I can translate for you a document you would like to have in French (even, a sworn translation). Or, I can give you some ear training classes (solfège) - I am a conservatoire teacher.

Please live me a message here if you are interesting in my exchange proposal and I will contact you, many thanks.

Nadia SJun 27, 2010 @ 17:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 808 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My French (prof. translator) or my music for your painting the walls of a room
Post 1

Sorry... leave me a message here.

The text you are quoting:

Sorry... leave me a message here.

Nadia S, Jun 27, 2010 @ 17:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 808 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form