Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French/English/Persian for your Russian

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French/English/Persian for your Russian

Hi everyone,

I used to study Russian at high school but have forgotten most of it. I am looking to teach myself again and have bought some material for it. It would be useful to have a native Russian speaker who can help me with some of the material I encounter. In exchange I woule be happy to help out with French, English or even Persian if you like! I am native fluent in all three.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing back.

Emile

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

I used to study Russian at high school but have forgotten most of it. I am looking to teach myself again and have bought some material for it. It would be useful to have a native Russian speaker who can help me with some of the material I encounter. In exchange I woule be happy to help out with French, English or even Persian if you like! I am native fluent in all three.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing back.

Emile

emile hNov 25, 2015 @ 13:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 982 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My French/English/Persian for your Russian
Post 1

Hello,I am interested about French,I am native russian speaker.If you still need exchange,please write me:)Thank you,Inna

Hello,I am interested about French,I am native russian speaker.If you still need exchange,please write me:)Thank you,Inna

Inna D, Feb 20, 2016 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My French/English/Persian for your Russian
Post 2

Hi Emile, I am a native Russian/German speaker who recently moved to Geneva and am working on my French (already almost fluent, but need more pratice in the conversational language). If you are still interested, let's catch up. I live in the center. Best Dimitri

Hi Emile, I am a native Russian/German speaker who recently moved to Geneva and am working on my French (already almost fluent, but need more pratice in the conversational language). If you are still interested, let's catch up. I live in the center. Best Dimitri

Dimitri Kutsenko, Mar 9, 2016 @ 16:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 982 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form