Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French/English for your Spanish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French/English for your Spanish

Hello,

I need to get back on track with my Spanish (studied 5 years at school + multiple trips to South America and Spain)

I would say rusty level A2/B1..

I live in downtown Geneva

Let me know if you are interested

PS im ok with classes too

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I need to get back on track with my Spanish (studied 5 years at school + multiple trips to South America and Spain)

Pauline TSep 3, 2014 @ 15:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

13 Replies | 1325 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My French/English for your Spanish
Post 1

Hiii Pauline!!I'm a Spanish aupair living in Chevry (very close to Geneva) ,I just arrived almost two weeks ago and I really need to improve my french because it's so terrible.We can meet to enchange languages and experiences ??? That would be great!!!

Hiii Pauline!!I'm a Spanish aupair living in Chevry (very close to Geneva) ,I just arrived almost two weeks ago and I really need to improve my french because it's so terrible.We can meet to enchange languages and experiences ??? That would be great!!!

Dámaris Acevedo, Sep 18, 2014 @ 22:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dear Karine,

My name is Julieta and I speak both English and French but my boyfriend has to pass an interview job beginning of November in English and he would need help with his english. 

His name is Juan and he is from Madrid, Spain. 

If you are interested in exchange with him your english for his spanish, please call me to my swiss mobile phone: +41 76 224 8223 or send me a message here. 

We live in Geneva and he is not working at the moment so he could meet up with you anytime.

Looking forward to your reply,

Juliette

Dear Karine,

My name is Julieta and I speak both English and French but my boyfriend has to pass an interview job beginning of November in English and he would need help with his english. 

If you are interested in exchange with him your english for his spanish, please call me to my swiss mobile phone: +41 76 224 8223 or send me a message here. 

We live in Geneva and he is not working at the moment so he could meet up with you anytime.

Juliette

Julie C, Oct 6, 2014 @ 18:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dear Pauline,

Juliette

Dear Pauline,

Juliette

Julie C, Oct 6, 2014 @ 18:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Pauline,

If you are still interested in improve your Spanish, I'm a spanish speaker, and I live in Geneva (Servette area). My French level is the same ar your spanish in between A2/B1 and I'm also interested in improving it.

Regards,

Carol

Hi Pauline,

If you are still interested in improve your Spanish, I'm a spanish speaker, and I live in Geneva (Servette area). My French level is the same ar your spanish in between A2/B1 and I'm also interested in improving it.

Regards,

Carol

Carolina Jordá, Oct 9, 2014 @ 23:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

HOLA PAULINA, TAMBIEN ME LLAMO PAULINA Y NECESITO URGENTE PRACTICAR MI INGLES, Y CON MUCHO GUSTO TE ENSENARIA A CAMBIO ESPANOL.AUN ESTAS INTERESADA?

MI NIVEL DE INGLES ES B2 Y QUIERO SOBRE TODO HABLAR Y QUE ME CORRIJAS, Y TU EN QUE NIVEL ESTAS?

HOLA PAULINA, TAMBIEN ME LLAMO PAULINA Y NECESITO URGENTE PRACTICAR MI INGLES, Y CON MUCHO GUSTO TE ENSENARIA A CAMBIO ESPANOL.AUN ESTAS INTERESADA?

MI NIVEL DE INGLES ES B2 Y QUIERO SOBRE TODO HABLAR Y QUE ME CORRIJAS, Y TU EN QUE NIVEL ESTAS?

Pauline V, Nov 5, 2014 @ 21:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hello,

Sep 3, 14 15:58

Hello!!

My name is Ainhoa. I´m Spanish and I´m going to be at Geneva for a year. I would like to improve my french, and your offer is perfect. I can teach you Spanish and you teach me English. I´m working at Geneva but only in the mornings, so I have free all the afternoons. I live in the Center of Geneva, in Eaux Vives.

If you are interested don´t hesitate and write me!!

I prefer if you send me an email. My adress is [email protected]

Regards,

Ainhoa

Hello!!

My name is Ainhoa. I´m Spanish and I´m going to be at Geneva for a year. I would like to improve my french, and your offer is perfect. I can teach you Spanish and you teach me English. I´m working at Geneva but only in the mornings, so I have free all the afternoons. I live in the Center of Geneva, in Eaux Vives.

If you are interested don´t hesitate and write me!!

I prefer if you send me an email. My adress is [email protected]

Regards,

Ainhoa

Ainhoa N, Nov 10, 2014 @ 17:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

hola me llamo katia soy cubana y hace 3meses que vivo en Genève estoy muy interesada en intercambiar español por français si te interesa por favor escribeme saludos katia

hola me llamo katia soy cubana y hace 3meses que vivo en Genève estoy muy interesada en intercambiar español por français si te interesa por favor escribeme saludos katia

Katia Hernandez, Nov 22, 2014 @ 16:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

hi Pauline T,

I need to practice my english and I can practice spanish with you. I come from Argentina - Buenos Aires. I have time after 16h every day. 

call me please,

079 173 85 68

Luz

hi Pauline T,

I need to practice my english and I can practice spanish with you. I come from Argentina - Buenos Aires. I have time after 16h every day. 

call me please,

079 173 85 68

Luz

Luz Eugenia S, Feb 10, 2015 @ 10:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hello,

Sep 3, 14 15:58

Hey Pauline! I´m interested in improving my French (Beginner). I´m a Spanish native speaker. Since I already have some grammar but when I can´t really talk much, my idea would be just to have informal conversations. I live in Geneva. Let me know if you'd like to grab a coffee.

Hey Pauline! I´m interested in improving my French (Beginner). I´m a Spanish native speaker. Since I already have some grammar but when I can´t really talk much, my idea would be just to have informal conversations. I live in Geneva. Let me know if you'd like to grab a coffee.

Adriana C, Feb 19, 2015 @ 00:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hola Pauline,

My name is Paulien:), i'm from Holland and I am learning spanish for my work as a Flight Attendent. I need to do an oral exam and therefor need to speak spanish quit well. I need  someone who would like to have coffee (drink wine) with me and talk spanish and help me a little bit. I can help you with english, however, I am not a native speaker. My level in spanish is basico 3. Hopefully we can help each other. I live at the route des acacias.

Hope to hear from you soon! Paulien

Hola Pauline,

My name is Paulien:), i'm from Holland and I am learning spanish for my work as a Flight Attendent. I need to do an oral exam and therefor need to speak spanish quit well. I need  someone who would like to have coffee (drink wine) with me and talk spanish and help me a little bit. I can help you with english, however, I am not a native speaker. My level in spanish is basico 3. Hopefully we can help each other. I live at the route des acacias.

Hope to hear from you soon! Paulien

Paulien ten Brinke, Mar 4, 2015 @ 11:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Sorry, the post above is for other Pauline! omg, all those Paulines over here;)

Sorry, the post above is for other Pauline! omg, all those Paulines over here;)

Paulien ten Brinke, Mar 4, 2015 @ 11:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi,

I'm Gabriel and I'm from Uruguay, I'm interested in improving my english(is good but not perfect) and my very basic french...

In exchange in can help you with your spanish,

just let me know..

cheers

G

Hi,

I'm Gabriel and I'm from Uruguay, I'm interested in improving my english(is good but not perfect) and my very basic french...

In exchange in can help you with your spanish,

just let me know..

cheers

G

Gabriel B, Apr 1, 2015 @ 22:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hola!

Wow you have a looot of answers... so I guess you won't be more interested but in any case I try! I'm Sandra from Barcelona and I live in Geneva (Plainpalais), my French level is B1 and I need to improve... let me know if you are interested in doing a tandem :=)

Sandra

Hola!

Wow you have a looot of answers... so I guess you won't be more interested but in any case I try! I'm Sandra from Barcelona and I live in Geneva (Plainpalais), my French level is B1 and I need to improve... let me know if you are interested in doing a tandem :=)

Sandra

sandra garlejo, Apr 25, 2015 @ 01:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
13 Replies | 1325 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form