Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French My English Pick one!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French My English Pick one!

There's a saying if you can't beat them join them so I take it all back!  I see a lot of posts for "my French for my English" or vice versa, but are you serious, are you really serious, do you want the truth because it's out there or is the truth difficult for you to handle?  

Well the simply answer is that you cannot beat learning either language from someone who is both bilingual and invariably bi-cultural....hum hello there, c'est moi.  If you wish to genuinely learn the finer subtleties of each language and know in the nicest way what works what doesn't then look no further.  Uno problemo thought just one of me and lots of you how about a new group?  Interested in your feedback and I'll come up with some ideas.   

The text you are quoting:

There's a saying if you can't beat them join them so I take it all back!  I see a lot of posts for "my French for my English" or vice versa, but are you serious, are you really serious, do you want the truth because it's out there or is the truth difficult for you to handle?  

Well the simply answer is that you cannot beat learning either language from someone who is both bilingual and invariably bi-cultural....hum hello there, c'est moi.  If you wish to genuinely learn the finer subtleties of each language and know in the nicest way what works what doesn't then look no further.  Uno problemo thought just one of me and lots of you how about a new group?  Interested in your feedback and I'll come up with some ideas.   

Maurice HNov 9, 2010 @ 18:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 744 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 744 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form