Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French/Russian for your English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French/Russian for your English

I would like to improve my English (First Level) and I am looking for English speaking person who has preferably  the same interests as me. In exchange I can offer conversation in Russian or French (I am bilingual).

The text you are quoting:

I would like to improve my English (First Level) and I am looking for English speaking person who has preferably  the same interests as me. In exchange I can offer conversation in Russian or French (I am bilingual).

Maria MApr 3, 2014 @ 20:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 596 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My French/Russian for your English
Post 1

Apr 3, 14 20:26

Hi Maria,

I was just about to post the opposite of this! I am a native English speaker and would love to practice and improve my French. I would love to do an exhange with you :) Send me a message and we can meet up!

Essee

Hi Maria,

I was just about to post the opposite of this! I am a native English speaker and would love to practice and improve my French. I would love to do an exhange with you :) Send me a message and we can meet up!

Essee

Essee O, Apr 4, 2014 @ 11:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My French/Russian for your English
Post 2

Hello Maria,

I am an American and can help with english. Would love to practice my french. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Nathan

Hello Maria,

I am an American and can help with english. Would love to practice my french. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Nathan

Nathan B, Apr 23, 2014 @ 14:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 596 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form