Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French for your Arabic: conversation exchange

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French for your Arabic: conversation exchange
I was practicing Arabic while staying in Kuwait, and would like to continue practising here, finding someone who I could help with French.I am staying in Lausanne, but can easily move to Geneva or nearby towns.

Waiting for your replies !!

The text you are quoting:
I was practicing Arabic while staying in Kuwait, and would like to continue practising here, finding someone who I could help with French.I am staying in Lausanne, but can easily move to Geneva or nearby towns.

Waiting for your replies !!
mussafiraJul 8, 2009 @ 12:30

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1034 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My French for your Arabic: conversation exchange
Post 1
[quote]I was practicing Arabic while staying in Kuwait, and would like to continue practising here, finding someone who I could help with French.I am staying in Lausanne, but can easily move to Geneva or nearby towns.

Waiting for your replies !![/quote]

I speak proper arabic and Iraqi accent (which is almost the same as the kwaiti's one). I live in GE, contact me if interested...

Sinan

[quote]I was practicing Arabic while staying in Kuwait, and would like to continue practising here, finding someone who I could help with French.I am staying in Lausanne, but can easily move to Geneva or nearby towns.

Waiting for your replies !![/quote]

I speak proper arabic and Iraqi accent (which is almost the same as the kwaiti's one). I live in GE, contact me if interested...

Sinan

Sinan, Jul 20, 2009 @ 04:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My French for your Arabic: conversation exchange
Post 2

Hello

I speak Arabic as mother laguage and I would like to make tandem Arabic - French .

Rabea 

rabea.abuhassan           skype

Hello

I speak Arabic as mother laguage and I would like to make tandem Arabic - French .

Rabea 

rabea.abuhassan           skype

rabea a, Sep 3, 2012 @ 11:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1034 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form