Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French for your British English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French for your British English

Hello everybody !

I would like to improve my English. I'm a native French speaker from Geneva and I'm looking for English people who want to improve or start their French.

Hope to hear from you

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody !

I would like to improve my English. I'm a native French speaker from Geneva and I'm looking for English people who want to improve or start their French.

Hope to hear from you

Stefan SMar 26, 2012 @ 17:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 601 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My French for your British English
Post 1

Hello everybody !

Hope to hear from you

Mar 26, 12 17:18

Hi,

I am English and can speak English quite well!  My French is awful and I really need basic conversational French.

If you are interested let me know - are you free during the day? Just let me know what works for you?

What level French are you? Is it spoken or written English  you want to improve?

Tania

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am English and can speak English quite well!  My French is awful and I really need basic conversational French.

If you are interested let me know - are you free during the day? Just let me know what works for you?

What level French are you? Is it spoken or written English  you want to improve?

Tania

Tarn, Mar 26, 2012 @ 18:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 601 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form