Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French for your English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French for your English

Hi,

I am a native french speaker and I would like to improve my English with a native English speaker. I am not too bad at speaking English but I need to get more oral practice and the confidence.

So if someone wants to learn french against his/her english , please let me know. I don’t care about the French level, I would be glad to help.

Thanks,

Pierre-Olivier

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am a native french speaker and I would like to improve my English with a native English speaker. I am not too bad at speaking English but I need to get more oral practice and the confidence.

So if someone wants to learn french against his/her english , please let me know. I don’t care about the French level, I would be glad to help.

Thanks,

Pierre-Olivier

Pierre-Olivier DNov 21, 2010 @ 16:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 759 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My French for your English
Post 1

Hi Pierre-Olivier,

I am a native English speaker from Ireland, living in Morges and would be really interested in meeting up to practice and improve my french and help you with your english.

Susie.

Hi Pierre-Olivier,

I am a native English speaker from Ireland, living in Morges and would be really interested in meeting up to practice and improve my french and help you with your english.

Susie.

Susie B, Nov 21, 2010 @ 18:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

moi aussi...although my french is not great..having said that being English my English is rubbish also!!

moi aussi...although my french is not great..having said that being English my English is rubbish also!!

Helen F, Nov 21, 2010 @ 18:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

French / English exchange coffee club Picture

Member Activity > Language Exchange
Sunday, November 21st, 2010 @ 11:00
Actually Morges. Residence de la Cote 30. In our office. You can find us on Google Streetview, Lausanne
Send to Friends  |  Report to Admin

We meet most Sunday mornings for coffee, biscuits (feel free to bring some for the group - always gratefully received) and some discussion in French and English over the local news.

French / English exchange coffee club Picture

Member Activity > Language Exchange
Sunday, November 21st, 2010 @ 11:00
Actually Morges. Residence de la Cote 30. In our office. You can find us on Google Streetview, Lausanne
Send to Friends  |  Report to Admin

We meet most Sunday mornings for coffee, biscuits (feel free to bring some for the group - always gratefully received) and some discussion in French and English over the local news.
epicure, Nov 21, 2010 @ 21:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hey,

Thanks for your reply!I forgot to mention in my post that I live in Geneva, is it ok for you to meet in Geneva after work on Tuesday?

Hey,

Thanks for your reply!I forgot to mention in my post that I live in Geneva, is it ok for you to meet in Geneva after work on Tuesday?

Pierre-Olivier D, Nov 21, 2010 @ 22:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 759 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form