Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French for your English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French for your English

Hi, I'm a native French speaker (born in Geneva) looking to improve my English. I’m looking for people that would be interested to exchange their English for my French. My English is medium and I need to improve it to feel more confident in my job.

I’m looking for someone living in Geneva, and interested in speaking about quality of life, stress management and personal development (that are the subjects I would speak about, during the “English time”, because they are connected to my job). Of course, I will be pleased to speak about any subject in French.

We could meet at lunch time or after work, or sometimes during the day .

See you!

Denis

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I'm a native French speaker (born in Geneva) looking to improve my English. I’m looking for people that would be interested to exchange their English for my French. My English is medium and I need to improve it to feel more confident in my job.

I’m looking for someone living in Geneva, and interested in speaking about quality of life, stress management and personal development (that are the subjects I would speak about, during the “English time”, because they are connected to my job). Of course, I will be pleased to speak about any subject in French.

We could meet at lunch time or after work, or sometimes during the day .

See you!

Denis

Denis IJan 24, 2011 @ 17:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 850 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My French for your English
Post 1

Hi Denis

I live in Fribourg which is a bit far, but I'm a CELTA qualified English teacher. I could either write you emails with links to blogs (in english) or news stories or youtube clips that are interesting. Or you could ask me specific questions??

I really really desperately need to improve my french, but I have so little motivation at the moment.

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for but maybe it will help a bit?

Hi Denis

I live in Fribourg which is a bit far, but I'm a CELTA qualified English teacher. I could either write you emails with links to blogs (in english) or news stories or youtube clips that are interesting. Or you could ask me specific questions??

I really really desperately need to improve my french, but I have so little motivation at the moment.

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for but maybe it will help a bit?

Caitlin Bell, Jan 26, 2011 @ 14:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dear Caitlin,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, you are a little bit far away from geneva. As I need to improve my pronunciation and I'm looking for somebody to chat, I think using emails is not the best solution. But if you come to geneva, I will be pleased to have a drink with you.

Kind Regards.

Denis

Dear Caitlin,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, you are a little bit far away from geneva. As I need to improve my pronunciation and I'm looking for somebody to chat, I think using emails is not the best solution. But if you come to geneva, I will be pleased to have a drink with you.

Kind Regards.

Denis

Denis I, Jan 27, 2011 @ 23:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi,

I would very much like to improve my French as I am at low-intermediate level and want to be more at ease in conversation. I am a native US English speaker, living just outside of Geneve in Collonges-sous-Saleve. Its not a problem for me to come into Geneva, so if you are still looking for an exchange, I would be interested. Thanks.

Elizabeth

Hi,

I would very much like to improve my French as I am at low-intermediate level and want to be more at ease in conversation. I am a native US English speaker, living just outside of Geneve in Collonges-sous-Saleve. Its not a problem for me to come into Geneva, so if you are still looking for an exchange, I would be interested. Thanks.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth R, Jan 31, 2011 @ 23:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 850 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form