Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French for your English in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French for your English in Geneva

Hi,

I want to share conversations, half English, half French, to improve my language skill (either a meeting place or by skype)

I'm a French native speaker and arrived in Geneva 2 months ago.

Feel free to contact me.

Bye

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I want to share conversations, half English, half French, to improve my language skill (either a meeting place or by skype)

I'm a French native speaker and arrived in Geneva 2 months ago.

Feel free to contact me.

Bye

Gilles DJun 28, 2012 @ 16:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 985 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My French for your English in Geneva
Post 1

Hi, I would like to do language exchange. I am a native English speaker and will be coming to Geneva in September.  We can begin over Skype for now and then perhaps in person when I arrive?

Pratima

Hi, I would like to do language exchange. I am a native English speaker and will be coming to Geneva in September.  We can begin over Skype for now and then perhaps in person when I arrive?

Pratima

Pratima n, Jun 28, 2012 @ 17:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

i am a native english speaker if you want help. live here in.geneva we can meet for.coffee 

i am a native english speaker if you want help. live here in.geneva we can meet for.coffee 

Tiago M, Jun 28, 2012 @ 18:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dear Pratina,your offer sounds perfect for me . By skype is ok , more flexible and convenient.

I prefer US accent than pure english.? My level is ok, but I used to communicate mainly by wirtten.  I "just" need to chat on various topics and to improve , to skip my frencj accent as much as I could.

In French, I am very accurate and purist. As a trainer in my favorite sport, I ma used to be a good teacher_
Thanks to give me your feedback by eamil. [email protected].
Frédéric

Dear Pratina,your offer sounds perfect for me . By skype is ok , more flexible and convenient.

I prefer US accent than pure english.? My level is ok, but I used to communicate mainly by wirtten.  I "just" need to chat on various topics and to improve , to skip my frencj accent as much as I could.

In French, I am very accurate and purist. As a trainer in my favorite sport, I ma used to be a good teacher_
Frédéric

Frédéric V, Jun 28, 2012 @ 22:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Pratima

Jun 28, 12 17:32

Frédéric

Frédéric

Frédéric V, Jun 28, 2012 @ 22:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Gilles,

I am English and have been in Geneva for almost 2 years. I've taken quite a few French courses but really need to engage in some French exchanges to get me in the habit of speaking and to improve my understanding.

I would of course be more than happy to reciprocate and assist you with your English.

Skype can be a little shakey, so I would prefer to meet in person. This is a great time of year to start, with all the available outside space.

Let me know if you are interested.

Rgds

Hi Gilles,

I am English and have been in Geneva for almost 2 years. I've taken quite a few French courses but really need to engage in some French exchanges to get me in the habit of speaking and to improve my understanding.

I would of course be more than happy to reciprocate and assist you with your English.

Skype can be a little shakey, so I would prefer to meet in person. This is a great time of year to start, with all the available outside space.

Let me know if you are interested.

Rgds

David Lloyd, Jun 29, 2012 @ 09:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

I'm a native (American) English speaker and I need to improve my French.  Are you still looking for someone?

I'm a native (American) English speaker and I need to improve my French.  Are you still looking for someone?

Rick H, Jul 3, 2012 @ 23:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 985 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form