Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French for your German

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French for your German

Hey

I am looking for German conversation in Geneva or Lausanne. I am a French native speaker and would like to improve my German in an efficient and friendly way in exchange of French conversation or lesson.

I have a B2 level in German and already did some tandems before. 

Bis bald!

Caroline

The text you are quoting:

Hey

I am looking for German conversation in Geneva or Lausanne. I am a French native speaker and would like to improve my German in an efficient and friendly way in exchange of French conversation or lesson.

I have a B2 level in German and already did some tandems before. 

Bis bald!

Caroline

Caroline JSep 17, 2017 @ 08:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 877 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My French for your German
Post 1

Hello Caroline,

I moved to Geneva two month ago and would love to improve my French. I grew up in Basel, Switzerland, and had french classes only at school. My level is B1-B2 and I’d love to improve my grammar and communication skills.

I would be happy if we can meet in Geneva and see if a regular training would fit into our time schedule :) Between Tuesday and Thursday I stay in Basel. 

Hopefully hearing from you and kind regards,

Noel

The text you are quoting:

Hello Caroline,

I moved to Geneva two month ago and would love to improve my French. I grew up in Basel, Switzerland, and had french classes only at school. My level is B1-B2 and I’d love to improve my grammar and communication skills.

I would be happy if we can meet in Geneva and see if a regular training would fit into our time schedule :) Between Tuesday and Thursday I stay in Basel. 

Hopefully hearing from you and kind regards,

Noel

Noel F, Oct 13, 2017 @ 16:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 877 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form