Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French for your German/tips on photography/photo editing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French for your German/tips on photography/photo editing

Hello all,

In the last few years, I have mainly talked in French,English and Spanish and haven't had a chance to speak/use German much. I can speak German (I studied it for a few years at school) but would enjoy having conversations in German so that I can become more fluent again.

In exchange, I can teach you French (grammar, vocabulary, pronuncation, spelling, reading, etc.). I have spent a lot of time studying foreign languages (English, Spanish, German and Japanese) and I am also teaching French to emigrants in Geneva on a voluntary basis during my free time.

I woudn't mind either helping you with your French for some tips on photography or photo editing, as this is one of my other interests.

Please read my profile to find out more about me.

I look forward to receiving your messages.

Cheers,

Nathalie

The text you are quoting:

Hello all,

In the last few years, I have mainly talked in French,English and Spanish and haven't had a chance to speak/use German much. I can speak German (I studied it for a few years at school) but would enjoy having conversations in German so that I can become more fluent again.

In exchange, I can teach you French (grammar, vocabulary, pronuncation, spelling, reading, etc.). I have spent a lot of time studying foreign languages (English, Spanish, German and Japanese) and I am also teaching French to emigrants in Geneva on a voluntary basis during my free time.

I woudn't mind either helping you with your French for some tips on photography or photo editing, as this is one of my other interests.

Please read my profile to find out more about me.

I look forward to receiving your messages.

Cheers,

Nathalie

Nathalie LJan 10, 2011 @ 19:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 637 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My French for your German/tips on photography/photo editing
Post 1

Andreas!