Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French for your Portuguese (Brazil)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French for your Portuguese (Brazil)

Oi,

I am a native French speaker and I would like to do a language exchange with a native Portuguese speaking person. I am looking for someone who is from Brazil as I am considering the idea of maybe moving there. My level is hard to define. I can read and understand well, but my speaking skills are lower. I would need some help for the grammar but my speaking part is still my priority.

Let me know if you are interested.

Best,

The text you are quoting:

Oi,

I am a native French speaker and I would like to do a language exchange with a native Portuguese speaking person. I am looking for someone who is from Brazil as I am considering the idea of maybe moving there. My level is hard to define. I can read and understand well, but my speaking skills are lower. I would need some help for the grammar but my speaking part is still my priority.

Let me know if you are interested.

Best,

Alex BJul 27, 2010 @ 01:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 714 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My French for your Portuguese (Brazil)
Post 1

salut, Alex!

Je suis un professeur d'université et journaliste, je crois que je peux vous aider. également rechercher des moyens d'apprendre le français, nous pouvons organiser une réunion et parler un peu à ce sujet. désolé pour mon français 

écrivez-moi hpolidoro@gmail.com

a bient-tôt
The text you are quoting:

salut, Alex!

Je suis un professeur d'université et journaliste, je crois que je peux vous aider. également rechercher des moyens d'apprendre le français, nous pouvons organiser une réunion et parler un peu à ce sujet. désolé pour mon français 

écrivez-moi hpolidoro@gmail.com

a bient-tôt
HENRIQUE POLIDORO, Oct 26, 2010 @ 16:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 714 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form