Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French for your Spanish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French for your Spanish

Hello,

I am looking for an exchange partner to improve my Spanish. I am a native French speaker and mom of a little girl. I have time every day except Wednesday and week-ends, from 9 am to 4:30 pm.

Thanks!

Sandra

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am looking for an exchange partner to improve my Spanish. I am a native French speaker and mom of a little girl. I have time every day except Wednesday and week-ends, from 9 am to 4:30 pm.

Thanks!

Sandra

Sandra FSep 25, 2017 @ 13:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

13 Replies | 1103 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My French for your Spanish
Post 1

Hi, sounds interestin, I am Italian but fluent in Spanish, does it work?

Hi, sounds interestin, I am Italian but fluent in Spanish, does it work?

Emilio S, Sep 26, 2017 @ 08:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi/Hola/Bonjour,

If you'd like to take private/small group classes, i teach all three languages in the center of Geneva. Dont hesitate in contacting me!

Si vous souhaitez prendre des cours privés individuel ou en groupe, je suis coach de langue privé et donne des cours dans le centre de Genève. N'hésitez pas à me contacter!

Si quiere tomar cursos para aprender une de los tres idiomas, no dude en ponerse en contacto con migo. Soy profesora de idiomas en el centro de Ginevra.

Belle journée/Que tenga un buen dia/ have a nice day!

Testimonials are available on my facebook page 'Language Coaching Geneva'

Hi/Hola/Bonjour,

If you'd like to take private/small group classes, i teach all three languages in the center of Geneva. Dont hesitate in contacting me!

Si vous souhaitez prendre des cours privés individuel ou en groupe, je suis coach de langue privé et donne des cours dans le centre de Genève. N'hésitez pas à me contacter!

Si quiere tomar cursos para aprender une de los tres idiomas, no dude en ponerse en contacto con migo. Soy profesora de idiomas en el centro de Ginevra.

Belle journée/Que tenga un buen dia/ have a nice day!

Testimonials are available on my facebook page 'Language Coaching Geneva'

Rachelle P, Sep 26, 2017 @ 13:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello:-) I am young girl speaking Czech, ENglish, Spanish, French and little bit of Russian and Portugal. In Spanish I have nivel C1. I am also private languege teacher. I have already one english exchange here bt we could meet together as well. let me know

Hanka

PS: I am czech stuent, 24 years old, here as stagist in WTO

Hello:-) I am young girl speaking Czech, ENglish, Spanish, French and little bit of Russian and Portugal. In Spanish I have nivel C1. I am also private languege teacher. I have already one english exchange here bt we could meet together as well. let me know

Hanka

PS: I am czech stuent, 24 years old, here as stagist in WTO

hana ettelová, Oct 19, 2017 @ 14:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

"I am also private languege teacher."

Than you need to improve your English level: work on spelling correctly and using articles.

By the way, the language spoken in Portugal is Portuguese.

"I am also private languege teacher."

Than you need to improve your English level: work on spelling correctly and using articles.

By the way, the language spoken in Portugal is Portuguese.

geojusto, Oct 19, 2017 @ 16:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I am sorry for mistakes, but I still have problem writting on my smartphone. And thank you for the Portuguese one, this is my bad word:-( But If you want, I can send you my diplomas to prove my level... by the way, this is French SPanish exchange, not English

I am sorry for mistakes, but I still have problem writting on my smartphone. And thank you for the Portuguese one, this is my bad word:-( But If you want, I can send you my diplomas to prove my level... by the way, this is French SPanish exchange, not English

hana ettelová, Oct 19, 2017 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Oct 19, 17 16:59

That’s as may be, but here you are exchanging information on a dedicated English-language site.

That’s as may be, but here you are exchanging information on a dedicated English-language site.

Ritchie, Oct 19, 2017 @ 18:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

OK. Please if you believe, that I should not be here, because I cannot speak English, please feel free to report it to admin. In my opinion there are two things I can do well... speaking other languages and teaching them AND cooking:-) but it is up to you Madame

OK. Please if you believe, that I should not be here, because I cannot speak English, please feel free to report it to admin. In my opinion there are two things I can do well... speaking other languages and teaching them AND cooking:-) but it is up to you Madame

hana ettelová, Oct 19, 2017 @ 22:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Oct 19, 17 22:09

Sorry I spoke.

Take care and all the best, R.

Sorry I spoke.

Take care and all the best, R.

Ritchie, Oct 19, 2017 @ 22:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi Hana,

Don't be offended, I also make several mistakes when using foreign languages.

Nevertheless, I see many people on this forum claiming to teach English or French without having a advanced level of those languages. I think this is not fair for the student hiring a teacher.

All the best!

Hi Hana,

Nevertheless, I see many people on this forum claiming to teach English or French without having a advanced level of those languages. I think this is not fair for the student hiring a teacher.

All the best!

geojusto, Oct 20, 2017 @ 09:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi Hana,

All the best!

Oct 20, 17 09:32

Thank you for your comment, geojusto.

There are indeed people who offer language tuition when it is blatantly obvious from their written syntax that their claims are fabricated. Over and aboce the false pretense, their action could cast doubt on the credibility of this site.

R.

Thank you for your comment, geojusto.

There are indeed people who offer language tuition when it is blatantly obvious from their written syntax that their claims are fabricated. Over and aboce the false pretense, their action could cast doubt on the credibility of this site.

R.

Ritchie, Oct 20, 2017 @ 11:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

OK, I am sorry. If you want, I can send you like 30 contacts on my student from the Czech Republic. They will all confirm you. Next I have certificates and CV. And for me, the most important thing is that my students are successful. My student  was the only one who passed his summer exam! Last year 3 my students passed secondary-school leaving exam. That makes me happy and I do not need any more :-) If I make some mistakes when I am writing on smartphone, ok, I am bad

Thank you I appreciate your comments

OK, I am sorry. If you want, I can send you like 30 contacts on my student from the Czech Republic. They will all confirm you. Next I have certificates and CV. And for me, the most important thing is that my students are successful. My student  was the only one who passed his summer exam! Last year 3 my students passed secondary-school leaving exam. That makes me happy and I do not need any more :-) If I make some mistakes when I am writing on smartphone, ok, I am bad

hana ettelová, Oct 20, 2017 @ 11:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Oct 20, 17 11:40

Dixit.

Dixit.

Ritchie, Oct 20, 2017 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Oct 20, 17 11:40

I forgot to say that I have already been confirmed, so I don’t think I really need a repeat ceremony.  But thanks for the offer though.

R.

I forgot to say that I have already been confirmed, so I don’t think I really need a repeat ceremony.  But thanks for the offer though.

R.

Ritchie, Oct 20, 2017 @ 12:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
13 Replies | 1103 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form