Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French for your english

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French for your english

Hi all !

I would like to learn, improve, and practice my English. I would like to start an exchange with anyone who speaks English and and I can help in French.

If you are interested and would like to improve your French, feel free to contact me!

Bérangère

The text you are quoting:

Hi all !

I would like to learn, improve, and practice my English. I would like to start an exchange with anyone who speaks English and and I can help in French.

If you are interested and would like to improve your French, feel free to contact me!

Bérangère

Bérangère TAug 24, 2016 @ 07:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1082 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My French for your english
Post 1

Bonjour Bérangère

If you are still looking for someone, i'd be really interested. i am a native English speaker and want to practice and improve my french - i am level B1/2

Cheers

Cliff

Bonjour Bérangère

If you are still looking for someone, i'd be really interested. i am a native English speaker and want to practice and improve my french - i am level B1/2

Cheers

Cliff

cliff h, Aug 24, 2016 @ 12:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Bonjour Bérangère,

If you are still looking, I would be very interested in exchanging my English for your French. 

Emad

Bonjour Bérangère,

If you are still looking, I would be very interested in exchanging my English for your French. 

Emad

Emad M, Sep 10, 2016 @ 19:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Nare !

I want to improve and practice my English communication & writting skills, and would like to start an exchange with anyone who is English native and I can help in French.

Not only conversation and writting, but also conflict / mediation management, Nonviolent Communication, non-verbal communication if needed.

Jean Rémi

Hi Nare !

I want to improve and practice my English communication & writting skills, and would like to start an exchange with anyone who is English native and I can help in French.

Not only conversation and writting, but also conflict / mediation management, Nonviolent Communication, non-verbal communication if needed.

Jean Rémi

jean remi m, Oct 6, 2016 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1082 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form