Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French for your photography skills

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French for your photography skills

I am a native French speaker, former professional teacher of French for foreigners, looking for someone able to help me with photography. I consider myself a beginner and intend to buy soon one of Fuji's latest X cameras  such as the Xt 20 , XE3, etc- mainly for Black and White portraits and street photography. I already have a different camera. I would appreciate some help in practical situations : learning to understand and use better the camera by practising in a nice and informal atmosphere. Step by step. I can find  the theoritical aspects through internet and books...but nothing replaces practice of course. Same thing with language learning anyway...This is why priority will be given to someone having practical experience and who knows those cameras.  I can help you with your spoken and written French, wether your objective is professional or not -social French, etc. I am also familiar with what is called the Common European Framework of Refrence for Languages, including the Delf/Dalf examinations. Merci !

The text you are quoting:

I am a native French speaker, former professional teacher of French for foreigners, looking for someone able to help me with photography. I consider myself a beginner and intend to buy soon one of Fuji's latest X cameras  such as the Xt 20 , XE3, etc- mainly for Black and White portraits and street photography. I already have a different camera. I would appreciate some help in practical situations : learning to understand and use better the camera by practising in a nice and informal atmosphere. Step by step. I can find  the theoritical aspects through internet and books...but nothing replaces practice of course. Same thing with language learning anyway...This is why priority will be given to someone having practical experience and who knows those cameras.  I can help you with your spoken and written French, wether your objective is professional or not -social French, etc. I am also familiar with what is called the Common European Framework of Refrence for Languages, including the Delf/Dalf examinations. Merci !

Chris cDec 6, 2017 @ 15:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 981 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My French for your photography skills
Post 1

Hi Chris, maybe I can help you, please send me a messge if you are still looking for, and then I can explain it for you, regards,

The text you are quoting:

Hi Chris, maybe I can help you, please send me a messge if you are still looking for, and then I can explain it for you, regards,

Akbar B, Jan 23, 2018 @ 22:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 981 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form