Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My French or Italian for your English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My French or Italian for your English

Hello! I'm looking for a tandem to improve my English (around B1 at the moment).

I can offer in exchange my French (I'm fluent, B2+) or my Italian (mother tongue).

I'd like to do it in a systematic way, with regular meetings (once/week ideally), so that we can really progress in the language skills.

If you live near Lausanne and you are interested, please send me a message. So, we can try to arrange meetings.

Looking forward to read you. Thank you,

Daniela

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I'm looking for a tandem to improve my English (around B1 at the moment).

I can offer in exchange my French (I'm fluent, B2+) or my Italian (mother tongue).

I'd like to do it in a systematic way, with regular meetings (once/week ideally), so that we can really progress in the language skills.

If you live near Lausanne and you are interested, please send me a message. So, we can try to arrange meetings.

Looking forward to read you. Thank you,

Daniela

Daniela PNov 11, 2017 @ 17:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1110 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My French or Italian for your English
Post 1

Hello Daniela,

Are you still looking for someone? I speack fluent English as I studied (highschool & Universty) in English.

I am from Ethiopia and I'm married to an Italian. That's why I am interested to improve my Itlian. Currently, I make very basic interactions and simple conversations.  I live in Geneva though. Will that work for you?

Grazie! :-)

Belen

The text you are quoting:

Hello Daniela,

Are you still looking for someone? I speack fluent English as I studied (highschool & Universty) in English.

I am from Ethiopia and I'm married to an Italian. That's why I am interested to improve my Itlian. Currently, I make very basic interactions and simple conversations.  I live in Geneva though. Will that work for you?

Grazie! :-)

Belen

belen K, Dec 1, 2017 @ 13:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1110 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form