Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My GERMAN for your RUSSIAN!! In GENEVA!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My GERMAN for your RUSSIAN!! In GENEVA!

Hey my name is Laura and i'm from Austria, currently living in Geneva! My mother tongue is german and I would like to improve my Russian (had it for 1 year, so just basic knowledge). So if you are interested in meeting once a week or twice a week for a coffee and exchange your russian for my german, contact me here ;)

cheers,

Laura

The text you are quoting:

Hey my name is Laura and i'm from Austria, currently living in Geneva! My mother tongue is german and I would like to improve my Russian (had it for 1 year, so just basic knowledge). So if you are interested in meeting once a week or twice a week for a coffee and exchange your russian for my german, contact me here ;)

cheers,

Laura

Laura FAug 18, 2012 @ 19:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 682 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My GERMAN for your RUSSIAN!! In GENEVA!
Post 1

cheers,

Laura

Aug 18, 12 19:54

ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS please, especially when from guys! :P thanks

ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS please, especially when from guys! :P thanks

Laura F, Aug 18, 2012 @ 19:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My GERMAN for your RUSSIAN!! In GENEVA!
Post 2

Moin!

I have been living in Germany for a while and now moving to Geneva. Although I am planning to start learning French I want to keep maintaining and improving my German.

If you are still interested I wil be in Geneva (or around) until 8th of September then leave for a couple of weeks and be back in the very end of the month.

Oleg

(P. S. And I'm dead serious 'bout that.)

Moin!

I have been living in Germany for a while and now moving to Geneva. Although I am planning to start learning French I want to keep maintaining and improving my German.

If you are still interested I wil be in Geneva (or around) until 8th of September then leave for a couple of weeks and be back in the very end of the month.

Oleg

(P. S. And I'm dead serious 'bout that.)

Oleg P, Aug 28, 2012 @ 23:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 682 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form