Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My German / English / computer skills for your guitar lessons

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My German / English / computer skills for your guitar lessons
So lets see,

I live in Zurich and would like to learn how to play the guitar, but what can I offer?  I am a German native speaker and I speak English (two years in the US). One of the few useful things I learned during my studies is that I know my way around computers (Word, Windows, Excel, Powerpoint ...).
So if any of that sounds appealing to you (patient guitar teacher with experience in teaching unskilled student), I would be very happy to hear from you!

Cheers

Alex
The text you are quoting:
So lets see,

I live in Zurich and would like to learn how to play the guitar, but what can I offer?  I am a German native speaker and I speak English (two years in the US). One of the few useful things I learned during my studies is that I know my way around computers (Word, Windows, Excel, Powerpoint ...).
So if any of that sounds appealing to you (patient guitar teacher with experience in teaching unskilled student), I would be very happy to hear from you!

Cheers

Alex

Alexander KOct 7, 2009 @ 23:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 957 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My German / English / computer skills for your guitar lessons
Post 1

Hi Alex :)!
I just graduated form a jazz school, and if your still interested than it would be my honer to teach you. I play all kinds of style. I live in Geneva

The text you are quoting:

Hi Alex :)!
I just graduated form a jazz school, and if your still interested than it would be my honer to teach you. I play all kinds of style. I live in Geneva

Eric Essebag, Jul 17, 2011 @ 17:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 957 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form