Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My German for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My German for your French

Hi!

I'm a native German speaker and live now for 2 years in Geneva. I'd like to start a German/French tandem on a weekly basis. As I'm a big movie and music fan it would be also nice to combine this with watching and listening to French/German movies/music.

Hope to hear from you soon!

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

I'm a native German speaker and live now for 2 years in Geneva. I'd like to start a German/French tandem on a weekly basis. As I'm a big movie and music fan it would be also nice to combine this with watching and listening to French/German movies/music.

Hope to hear from you soon!

jimmycashFeb 1, 2011 @ 17:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 665 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My German for your French
Post 1

Hey! I really wanna learn German, if you're still interested in learning french :)

Hey! I really wanna learn German, if you're still interested in learning french :)

Anne-Christine Boudreault, Apr 28, 2011 @ 18:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My German for your French
Post 2

Hi

If you're still available for a German/French exchange, I would love to start a tandem. I used to study in ZH and my level in German wasn't bad then. It might have change a bit... I have spent all my life in Geneva, so that my French may sound very local... if it's ok for you.

cheers

t

Hi

If you're still available for a German/French exchange, I would love to start a tandem. I used to study in ZH and my level in German wasn't bad then. It might have change a bit... I have spent all my life in Geneva, so that my French may sound very local... if it's ok for you.

cheers

t

Trang N, May 3, 2011 @ 16:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 665 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form