Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My German for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My German for your French

Hi Glocals,
I recently moved to Geneva from Germany and am very keen to improve my French through a language exchange (German - French). I'd like to meet about once a week somewhere in Geneva, for example during lunch hours or after work. I am also fluent in English and Spanish, if you want to practice different languages.

Looking forward to hearing from you! :-)

Arne

The text you are quoting:

Hi Glocals,
I recently moved to Geneva from Germany and am very keen to improve my French through a language exchange (German - French). I'd like to meet about once a week somewhere in Geneva, for example during lunch hours or after work. I am also fluent in English and Spanish, if you want to practice different languages.

Looking forward to hearing from you! :-)

Arne

Arne RMay 26, 2014 @ 12:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 738 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My German for your French
Post 1

Hello Arne, 

How are you? I think you are the person that i am looking for. At the moment, 

I am looking for a position as secretary in Geneva. I am swiss girl and i know

German, english and italian. My mother tongue is french. I need to keep my languages in a good level. And for that i think it is a good idea to meet sometimes and make some discussion in german english and french. And i am always happy to meet new people.

If you are interested let get in touch by email. My email is [email protected] or my mobile phone is 078 793 67 06.

I am looking forward to meet you.

Bye bye

Charlène

The text you are quoting:

Hello Arne, 

How are you? I think you are the person that i am looking for. At the moment, 

I am looking for a position as secretary in Geneva. I am swiss girl and i know

German, english and italian. My mother tongue is french. I need to keep my languages in a good level. And for that i think it is a good idea to meet sometimes and make some discussion in german english and french. And i am always happy to meet new people.

If you are interested let get in touch by email. My email is [email protected] or my mobile phone is 078 793 67 06.

I am looking forward to meet you.

Bye bye

Charlène

Charlène C, Apr 27, 2015 @ 21:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 738 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form