Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My German for your French in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My German for your French in Lausanne

Dear all,

I recently moved to Lausanne and I would like to improve my french and meet nice people at the same time. My level is around B1 I think. So if you are interested in a french-german tandem, please feel free to contact me. =)

The text you are quoting:

Dear all,

I recently moved to Lausanne and I would like to improve my french and meet nice people at the same time. My level is around B1 I think. So if you are interested in a french-german tandem, please feel free to contact me. =)

Anja BMar 12, 2017 @ 22:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1045 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My German for your French in Lausanne
Post 1

Hi Anja,

nice to meet you and welcome to Switzerland:). I am from Geneva and trying to improve my German, my level is around A2 beginning B1. Despite the distance if that works for you we can have a weekly either meeting on lausanne, Geneva, or in the between. We can also have Skype sometimes if we can not meet in person. Please let me know if that sounds ok for you.

Cheers,

L.

Hi Anja,

nice to meet you and welcome to Switzerland:). I am from Geneva and trying to improve my German, my level is around A2 beginning B1. Despite the distance if that works for you we can have a weekly either meeting on lausanne, Geneva, or in the between. We can also have Skype sometimes if we can not meet in person. Please let me know if that sounds ok for you.

Cheers,

L.

Leo M, Mar 12, 2017 @ 23:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My German for your French in Lausanne
Post 2

Hello Anja,

I start learning german online this summer. The courses are excellent overall but a tandem would help me for a real immersion. In the meantime I watch movies and listen to the radio. I am looking for a tandem to exchange our linguistic shortcomings and make progress together.

Best regards,

colo

Hello Anja,

I start learning german online this summer. The courses are excellent overall but a tandem would help me for a real immersion. In the meantime I watch movies and listen to the radio. I am looking for a tandem to exchange our linguistic shortcomings and make progress together.

Best regards,

colo

colo p, Sep 3, 2017 @ 00:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1045 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form