Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My German for your Portuguese

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My German for your Portuguese

Hi all

I will spend 2011 in Sao Paulo, and I am now desperately looking for someone to practice Portuguese with. I can offer standard German, looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheerios,

Daniel

The text you are quoting:

Hi all

I will spend 2011 in Sao Paulo, and I am now desperately looking for someone to practice Portuguese with. I can offer standard German, looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheerios,

Daniel

Daniel HOct 10, 2010 @ 20:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 842 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My German for your Portuguese
Post 1

Hallo Daniel,

Ich habe eine Freundin, die aus Brazilien kommt. Sie lernt Deutsch (C1 Niveau an der Migros Klubschule) mit mir und sie möchte besser Deutsch sprechen. Sie ist nicht Mitgleid beim glocals so habe ich über Ihr Posting gesprochen. Sie möchten mit Ihnen Kontakt aufnehmen.

Wenn Sie möchten, können Sie mir eine EMail schicken, ich leite es Ihr dann weiter.

Liebe Grüsse,

Yasuko

Hallo Daniel,

Ich habe eine Freundin, die aus Brazilien kommt. Sie lernt Deutsch (C1 Niveau an der Migros Klubschule) mit mir und sie möchte besser Deutsch sprechen. Sie ist nicht Mitgleid beim glocals so habe ich über Ihr Posting gesprochen. Sie möchten mit Ihnen Kontakt aufnehmen.

Wenn Sie möchten, können Sie mir eine EMail schicken, ich leite es Ihr dann weiter.

Liebe Grüsse,

Yasuko

Yasuko F, Oct 19, 2010 @ 15:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Daniel,

Are you still interested in learning Portuguese? I could help you out with your Portuguese and you could help me to improve my German!!

Let me know what you think. I live in Geneva.

Diego

Hi Daniel,

Are you still interested in learning Portuguese? I could help you out with your Portuguese and you could help me to improve my German!!

Let me know what you think. I live in Geneva.

Diego

Diego D, Dec 2, 2010 @ 11:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Oi Daniel,

Sou brasileira, trabalho com turismo ( www. southern-escape.com) , também sou professora de portugues  e gostaria de praticar mais meu alemão. Se voce quiser praticar seu portugues comigo tera de ir à academia de escalada 'Gazwerk' e escalar comigo. Voce pratica escalada indoor?

Podemos um dia praticar portugues ( posso te dar aulas ) e outro dia vc vai na academia de escalada  comigo e praticamos alemão. O que voce acha? Se não for assim não me interessa. Abraços.  Lucy

Hi Daniel,

Im brazilian, I work with tourism (www.southern-escape.com) and I'm also portuguese teacher.  I would like to improve my German.

I can help you  with you  portuguese ,,, i can  give you portuguese classes  only if you agree to go  climbing with me in Gazwerk (then I can practice  German) Do you  know cimbing?   What do you think?  If you  dont like the idea .... dont mind ... you can find another one to practice  your portuguese.

Abraços

Lucy

Oi Daniel,

Sou brasileira, trabalho com turismo ( www. southern-escape.com) , também sou professora de portugues  e gostaria de praticar mais meu alemão. Se voce quiser praticar seu portugues comigo tera de ir à academia de escalada 'Gazwerk' e escalar comigo. Voce pratica escalada indoor?

Podemos um dia praticar portugues ( posso te dar aulas ) e outro dia vc vai na academia de escalada  comigo e praticamos alemão. O que voce acha? Se não for assim não me interessa. Abraços.  Lucy

Hi Daniel,

Im brazilian, I work with tourism (www.southern-escape.com) and I'm also portuguese teacher.  I would like to improve my German.

I can help you  with you  portuguese ,,, i can  give you portuguese classes  only if you agree to go  climbing with me in Gazwerk (then I can practice  German) Do you  know cimbing?   What do you think?  If you  dont like the idea .... dont mind ... you can find another one to practice  your portuguese.

Abraços

Lucy

LucyNunes, Dec 9, 2010 @ 16:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 842 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form