Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My German or English for your (latin) spanish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My German or English for your (latin) spanish

Hi, i am "urgently" looking for some oportunity to brush up on my spanish. can offer Swiss, German English and some French - or general info / background on Switzerland. let me know.

cheers lorenz

The text you are quoting:

Hi, i am "urgently" looking for some oportunity to brush up on my spanish. can offer Swiss, German English and some French - or general info / background on Switzerland. let me know.

cheers lorenz

nlzero lOct 15, 2014 @ 09:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 658 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My German or English for your (latin) spanish
Post 1

Hey! I'm from Uruguay, I would love to help you with your latin spanish.  I would like to learn German, it would be easy for you, because I don't have any idea! hehe.

I'm moving to Geneva on november 1st, but I could start from now helping you on skype or by email: [email protected]

Regards!

Santiago

Hey! I'm from Uruguay, I would love to help you with your latin spanish.  I would like to learn German, it would be easy for you, because I don't have any idea! hehe.

I'm moving to Geneva on november 1st, but I could start from now helping you on skype or by email: [email protected]

Regards!

Santiago

Santiago P, Oct 21, 2014 @ 13:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My German or English for your (latin) spanish
Post 2

Hallo Lorenz!

I am also looking for a person that can help me with my German. I am Spanish so I could help you with that. I studied German during some years but as I don't practice I'm forgetting it all!

Are you in Geneva?

Regards

Ana

Hallo Lorenz!

I am also looking for a person that can help me with my German. I am Spanish so I could help you with that. I studied German during some years but as I don't practice I'm forgetting it all!

Are you in Geneva?

Regards

Ana

Ana Notario, Oct 28, 2014 @ 20:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 658 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form