Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My German or photo skill or car cleaning for your Help to Create my Website (Zürich)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My German or photo skill or car cleaning for your Help to Create my Website (Zürich)

Hello!

I like to take photos and my last HP to present my work is blocked by the person you created the page a couple of years ago.

But I think it's time to create a new one to show the photos and maybe to find some people which are interested in my work...

I would like to offer on the other side a photo-shooting, give some lessons, speak in German or also clean your car incl. polishing and removing small scratches etc...

Currently I use a Mac, PS and Aperture...and it would be great to keep the HP simple and make it easy for me to update the galleries etc..

Thanks

Andreas

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I like to take photos and my last HP to present my work is blocked by the person you created the page a couple of years ago.

But I think it's time to create a new one to show the photos and maybe to find some people which are interested in my work...

I would like to offer on the other side a photo-shooting, give some lessons, speak in German or also clean your car incl. polishing and removing small scratches etc...

Currently I use a Mac, PS and Aperture...and it would be great to keep the HP simple and make it easy for me to update the galleries etc..

Thanks

Andreas

Andreas LAug 23, 2012 @ 09:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 663 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 663 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form