Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Italian for your French or English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Italian for your French or English

Good morning! I'm an Italian woman and I live in Lausanne since few months. I would like talking French to improve my skills and also English because it's long time I don't speak English and I'm losing it. If you want to improve your Italian I can help you a lot because I taught Italian in Italy

The text you are quoting:

Good morning! I'm an Italian woman and I live in Lausanne since few months. I would like talking French to improve my skills and also English because it's long time I don't speak English and I'm losing it. If you want to improve your Italian I can help you a lot because I taught Italian in Italy
Raty GApr 10, 2018 @ 13:13

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1203 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My Italian for your French or English
Post 1

Hi,

I am Liên.

I know a little bit of italian, and would be happy to learn it seriously. I have been a teacher for years, although not in french (I am a nytive french), but in music, and love to exchange skills.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Liên

Hi,

I am Liên.

I know a little bit of italian, and would be happy to learn it seriously. I have been a teacher for years, although not in french (I am a nytive french), but in music, and love to exchange skills.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Liên

liên Ngô, Apr 19, 2018 @ 11:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My Italian for your French or English
Post 2

Hi Raty,

I love in Geneva and am from Ireland tho studied French at Cambridge University, taught french in a school and have been living in Geneva for 20 years. Happy to exchange conversation if you would like to perhaps by skype or zoom. I have some italian basics and understand quite a lot as I speak spanish but would love to learn to speak it properly. It's such a beautiful language! 

:) 

Hilary 

Hi Raty,

I love in Geneva and am from Ireland tho studied French at Cambridge University, taught french in a school and have been living in Geneva for 20 years. Happy to exchange conversation if you would like to perhaps by skype or zoom. I have some italian basics and understand quite a lot as I speak spanish but would love to learn to speak it properly. It's such a beautiful language! 

:) 

Hilary 

Helen Martin, Jun 13, 2018 @ 15:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1203 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form