Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Italian for your french

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Italian for your french

Hello everybody! Do you want to learn and improve your Italian and you speak French? 

I'm here to meet you ! :-) 

I'm a 26 girl, originally from center of Italy, moved in Geneva last year. 

I love open air sport ( trekking, climbing) and also swim and sport in general. I'm travel-addicted and willing to meet new cultures and life styles.

I like spend evenings and weekends with friends in pubs with live music (expecially jazz but I don't mind other styles).

I would like to practice my speaking in French by talking and also get some advice about grammar. I understand French easily (level B1-B2) but my talking is still poor (A2-B1).

Can you please help me ? In exchange a full immersion into Italian culture! :-)

Ilaria

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody! Do you want to learn and improve your Italian and you speak French? 

I'm here to meet you ! :-) 

I'm a 26 girl, originally from center of Italy, moved in Geneva last year. 

I love open air sport ( trekking, climbing) and also swim and sport in general. I'm travel-addicted and willing to meet new cultures and life styles.

I like spend evenings and weekends with friends in pubs with live music (expecially jazz but I don't mind other styles).

I would like to practice my speaking in French by talking and also get some advice about grammar. I understand French easily (level B1-B2) but my talking is still poor (A2-B1).

Can you please help me ? In exchange a full immersion into Italian culture! :-)

Ilaria

ILARIA SFeb 13, 2017 @ 19:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 741 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 741 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form