Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Japanese/English for your Spanish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Japanese/English for your Spanish

I decided to learn Spanish seirously for a real usage and would like to have your help.
Any native Spanish speaker who is interested in learning Japanese, or improving your English for a business, please give me a heads-up..
While I am not a native English speaker, I have worked all the time in English. In case, I also speak French... Thank you very much! 

The text you are quoting:

I decided to learn Spanish seirously for a real usage and would like to have your help.
Any native Spanish speaker who is interested in learning Japanese, or improving your English for a business, please give me a heads-up..
While I am not a native English speaker, I have worked all the time in English. In case, I also speak French... Thank you very much! 

Towami KMay 1, 2016 @ 19:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 831 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My Japanese/English for your Spanish
Post 1

HI Towami, I'm Spanish and I'd would like to improve my English and probably my beginner French. Contact me if you are still interested in the exchange!

Take care!

Sara

The text you are quoting:

HI Towami, I'm Spanish and I'd would like to improve my English and probably my beginner French. Contact me if you are still interested in the exchange!

Take care!

Sara

Sara c, Jun 20, 2016 @ 13:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 831 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form