Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Mandarin/English for your French or German or Dutch

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Mandarin/English for your French or German or Dutch

Hello, I am from Beijing China, I speak Mandarin. I have been studying and living in 4 different European countries for the last 13 years. English has been my daily living and professional communication language. I am also very confident to be a useful Tandem Partner if you want to talk English with someone. 

I started learning French (absolute A0) very recently since I moved in Lausanne. Looking forward to pairing with someone to accelerate my learning for basic daily communication.

I also have some knowledge of German (A2 maybe B1) from those years I lived in Germany. I could understand simple daily communication and speak basic sentences in German. I am interested to find someone who can talk with me a lot and correct me if I make grammatic errors.

I should have learnt Dutch (no higher than A2) much better given the fact that I lived in the Netherlands for quite some years. But you know... Not many Dutch who can't or don't like to speak English with a foreigner. Nevertheless, I'd like to practice Dutch in listening and speaking. 

if you speak one or more of the three and interested to learn Mandarin or practice English, I am very happy to meet up. 

Thank you,

Wei

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I am from Beijing China, I speak Mandarin. I have been studying and living in 4 different European countries for the last 13 years. English has been my daily living and professional communication language. I am also very confident to be a useful Tandem Partner if you want to talk English with someone. 

I started learning French (absolute A0) very recently since I moved in Lausanne. Looking forward to pairing with someone to accelerate my learning for basic daily communication.

I also have some knowledge of German (A2 maybe B1) from those years I lived in Germany. I could understand simple daily communication and speak basic sentences in German. I am interested to find someone who can talk with me a lot and correct me if I make grammatic errors.

I should have learnt Dutch (no higher than A2) much better given the fact that I lived in the Netherlands for quite some years. But you know... Not many Dutch who can't or don't like to speak English with a foreigner. Nevertheless, I'd like to practice Dutch in listening and speaking. 

if you speak one or more of the three and interested to learn Mandarin or practice English, I am very happy to meet up. 

Thank you,

Wei

Wei ZDec 1, 2016 @ 07:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 945 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My Mandarin/English for your French or German or Dutch
Post 1

Hi Wei,

I am interested to meet you because i want to improve my english which is not too bad (level B2).

So we can meet each other to speak english and french. My french is very good because i grew up in Geneva.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

The text you are quoting:

Hi Wei,

I am interested to meet you because i want to improve my english which is not too bad (level B2).

So we can meet each other to speak english and french. My french is very good because i grew up in Geneva.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

Pati P, Dec 16, 2016 @ 21:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 945 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form