Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Native English/Irish (Gaelic) language in exchange for Beginner Salsa dance lessons or Guitar Lessons

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Native English/Irish (Gaelic) language in exchange for Beginner Salsa dance lessons or Guitar Lessons

Hello,

I am from Ireland and have previously taught English in a University in France. I can help you with your English or if you want to learn Irish (Gaelic) in exchange for Beginner Salsa dance or even Guitar.

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I am from Ireland and have previously taught English in a University in France. I can help you with your English or if you want to learn Irish (Gaelic) in exchange for Beginner Salsa dance or even Guitar.

Rebecca TFeb 1, 2015 @ 18:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 875 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My Native English/Irish (Gaelic) language in exchange for Beginner Salsa dance lessons or Guitar Lessons
Post 1

hello :) 

i am not sure if you are still in geneva :) , but i am a good salsa dancer and i do speak good english but would like to learn more about irish english ...

Cheers,

ahmed elbanna

The text you are quoting:

hello :) 

i am not sure if you are still in geneva :) , but i am a good salsa dancer and i do speak good english but would like to learn more about irish english ...

Cheers,

ahmed elbanna

Ahmed Elbanna, Oct 2, 2015 @ 14:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 875 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form