Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Russian/Ukrainian for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Russian/Ukrainian for your French

Hi! 

I am from Kiev, Ukraine and I would be happy to help you improve your Russian/Ukrainian no matter what your level is. 

In my turn I am interested in maintaining and practicing my French that was B2 several months ago with either the native speaker or a person who really uses French on daily basis. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Olga

The text you are quoting:

Hi! 

I am from Kiev, Ukraine and I would be happy to help you improve your Russian/Ukrainian no matter what your level is. 

In my turn I am interested in maintaining and practicing my French that was B2 several months ago with either the native speaker or a person who really uses French on daily basis. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Olga

Olga PotyomkinaMar 31, 2015 @ 16:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 935 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My Russian/Ukrainian for your French
Post 1

Hello Olga,

i habe 0 level in Russian but very motivated to learn. I can try to teach you French as well. I m Swiss and French is my native language.

Let me know if an interest for you,

cheers

Maxime

Hello Olga,

i habe 0 level in Russian but very motivated to learn. I can try to teach you French as well. I m Swiss and French is my native language.

Let me know if an interest for you,

cheers

Maxime

maxime cramer, Apr 6, 2015 @ 23:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi, I lived in russia and want to practice basic conversations. I am native from Gva. I am free at lunch time and working in gva city center near Bel air. thanks!

Hi, I lived in russia and want to practice basic conversations. I am native from Gva. I am free at lunch time and working in gva city center near Bel air. thanks!

Frederique D, Oct 3, 2015 @ 11:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Olga,

it is a very long time I am in Geneva/Lausanne area, I am working at the UN. My French is at advanced level and I use it regularly both in professional and daily life. I would like to learn Russian as it is one of the official languages of the UN.

Best!

Hi Olga,

it is a very long time I am in Geneva/Lausanne area, I am working at the UN. My French is at advanced level and I use it regularly both in professional and daily life. I would like to learn Russian as it is one of the official languages of the UN.

Best!

haluk h, Oct 3, 2015 @ 12:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 935 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form