Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My Russian for you German on skype

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Russian for you German on skype

hi, I am a native Russian speaker and would like to exchange my knowledge for your  German / Swiss German. I worked as a Russian teacher for 5 years, if you are interested to have classes on skype would be great!

Alyona

Wikipedia: Alyona was an Erzyan female ataman during the Peasant Revolt in Russia under the leadership of Stepan Razin. »

The text you are quoting:

hi, I am a native Russian speaker and would like to exchange my knowledge for your  German / Swiss German. I worked as a Russian teacher for 5 years, if you are interested to have classes on skype would be great!

Alyona

Wikipedia: Alyona was an Erzyan female ataman during the Peasant Revolt in Russia under the leadership of Stepan Razin. »

March AMar 16, 2012 @ 08:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 846 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My Russian for you German on skype
Post 1

Hi Alyona,

I studied russian language in school for 7 years but haven´t practised for the same amount of time... I would love to refresh my speaking skills.

What´s you german level at the moment? I don´t really have any teaching experience, so I would probably not be the right one if you´re a total beginner. I could offer german conversation.

Let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Franzi

The text you are quoting:

Hi Alyona,

I studied russian language in school for 7 years but haven´t practised for the same amount of time... I would love to refresh my speaking skills.

What´s you german level at the moment? I don´t really have any teaching experience, so I would probably not be the right one if you´re a total beginner. I could offer german conversation.

Let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Franzi

Franzi H, Mar 16, 2012 @ 11:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 846 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form